Super Contributor

Does anybody have any info on this yet? Anybody on her FB group (I'm not on FB), wondering if she had any posts or pics. I'm surprised there's no info on Q yet. Does anybody have any details? TIA

Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Upcoming TSV

Anybody?

Honored Contributor

@Summer Shine - I can't help you, but it won't be long until we find out. They probably won't release the details until everything is finalized - all of the little things. I'm waiting to see too. I'm a fan of Josie's products! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Shouldn't be long before we all get the pre-sale email.

I hope it has argon oil in it as I am running low. I don't need anymore creams as I have converted to Beekman creams.

Honored Contributor

Josie's products are nice but come on, we could use some new vendors.  It's always the same vendors and it gets old.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Josie's products are nice but come on, we could use some new vendors.  It's always the same vendors and it gets old.

I agree with this statement, except for the part where JM's products are nice. I disagree. I think she is beyond overpriced and you can get things that are just as good if not even better for half the cost. JMO

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

@Summer Shine wrote:

Does anybody have any info on this yet? Anybody on her FB group (I'm not on FB), wondering if she had any posts or pics. I'm surprised there's no info on Q yet. Does anybody have any details? TIA

I belong to 3 Josie's Facebook groups and so far no mention of it. It should be coming up in another day or two. They really keep her TSV info hush hush.

Honored Contributor

No hints on Insta either.  

Valued Contributor

The TSV is up everyone for presale! New moisturizer in kit........

Contributor

josie.PNG