Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Unscented Perfume??

@dex wrote:

@SilleeMee LOL ...ridiculous but maybe designed to be a placebo for those who can't wear scents and just enjoy having a beautiful bottle to spritz before they leave the house.I know that my reply makes about as much sense as the product.

Too funny @dexWoman LOL! You know how some dogs will go in circles before they lay down in their imaginary bed of grass?...like that!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Why bother?  It's like spraying water on yourself.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Hi ladies - I ordered this when it was a TSV. The parfum has a grape soda scent to it. Many people complained about it. It went back the same day.
Respected Contributor

What's next, drying moisturizer? Flattening volume shampoo? 

I think Josie's pushing the outrage envelope, seeing what she can get away with. She's probably had a big laugh with this one, all the way to the bank.

Honored Contributor

I know not everyone will agree but (to me) it's like nude lipstick.  What's the point?

Hopefully she had a lot of returns to eat!

New Contributor

Hi,

Like you, I love the unscented.  I mix it with my own fragrance blends (some from essential oils that I've created myself and some from other perfumes that I like.

I just received the item you are asking about.  The whipped argan oil and the bottled argan oils are unscented as we understand the meaning of that.  The "holistic fragrance in Love/Unscented  *has* fragrance from a blend of essential oils.  I am not particularly fond of the scent, but it was still worth buying because of the other things in the kit.  I would actually like to give it away to someone because I'm a "waste not, want not" kinda gal.

New Contributor

LOL! 

I bought the set and found that the whipped stuff is unscented as is the regular argan oil but the LOVE has a light scent made from essential oils.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Sunshine Kate. What's the point of unscented perfume? Is she selling the emporer a new set of clothes?

Ha, Exactly!  Talk about the most ridiculous marketing gimmick.

Next they'll be selling 'dry' water...