Regular Contributor
Does anyone know what Josie's TSV will be on the 29th?
Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Tsv January 29

Too soon for them to release any information. Most likely 5-7 days before the TSV, something will leak out. 

Honored Contributor

I'm interested in this TSV and the upcoming  Bare Minerals one from HSN. I sure wish we knew  2-4 weeks in advance as it would help me budget my money.

Regular Contributor

I know. I miss having a heads up from the Insider to be able to plan my purchasesSmiley Sad
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm interested in this TSV and the upcoming  Bare Minerals one from HSN. I sure wish we knew  2-4 weeks in advance as it would help me budget my money.

I agree I wished they would give us more notice. At least we can decide which items we can purchase. Often times I find myself buying something then something better comes along and I regret the first purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:
I know. I miss having a heads up from the Insider to be able to plan my purchasesSmiley Sad

@Mysticmom   The only downside was pre-ordering of Beauty TSVs and by air time, shades were sold out. 

Honored Contributor

The TSVs seem to be IT or Josie...enough, already!!

Super Contributor

I am stocked up on JM body butters, Milik and Argan Oil so I really don't need anything now.

Valued Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

at first i was ****** when the insider went away. then i was happy because i realized how much money i had saved by not knowing what i "could" spend money on.

i think that is why the tsv's are listed several days to a week in advance.

i have and still am teaching myself to just say no. i created a list of things i need (ok, ok, there are some wants on the list) and stick to it.  plus, for me, having a much larger retirement account is more important, then a new shirt.