Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Philosophy is having a TSV sometime next week. I wish I knew what it was as I can't buy both of these TSV s. What usually happens is I don't get either one!

@Jordan2

The Philosophy TSV is 32 ounce 3 in 1, 32 ounce olive oil scrub, and 16 ounce luminous body creme in Amazing, Pure, Baby Grace scents, plus Falling in love, and Unconditional love.

@Tissyanne, thanks so much for this information. This is a pass for me, I don't like getting the super sizes of shower gels and lotions, it lasts forever, I get tired of it long before I'm finished with it.

@Jordan2, you are welcome. I don't care for the luminous body creame. They offered it in a TSV either last winter, or the year before. I am passing too. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

I have had to return a lot of her products so I've learned the hard way that her line isn't for me.  None of the body butters I have purchased have a good scent.   I recently bought the set with the "lilac" body butter and I don't like it, but I'm keeping it since I want to keep the "Argan Infinity" that was part of the set.  Don't even know if it is that great, but I'll give it a try and keep both items.  Not ordering the TSV.

@Daysdee   Yes that lilac scent was AWFUL!😲   It Did not smell anything like lilac...more like bug spray.  I bought a huge tub of it when it was a TS  in the lilac and kept it rather than paying shipping both ways to return.   Finally finished it off by adding other essential oils to it to mask the stench of so called lilac....

Now I have a Vanilla scent and it is not good either. 😠 Worse fragrances in a line that I have ever bought. Will only buy unscented in her line now. 

@SeaMaiden  I love, love, love Josie’s body butter.  But I agree with your [bold] statement.  After trying several of her scented varieties, she has the worst fragrances I have ever experienced.  Unscented only for me. 

Have you tried the peppermint BB? I do like that one. And also the cherry pie that was in aTSV some time ago.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not understand how people use up that much greasy body oils and milks and butters.   I am not applying it like they do on TV over and over and over again... who does that?

I just go to ebay and buy one of what I want rather than have to buy much more than I could ever use up in a year.

Use up that much?  She's offering traditional sizes of the products in this kit.  2 for the face and 2 for the body.  And you don't necessarily have to use them together.  You can use one morning and one at night.  I have also never found her products to be greasy.   

I don't buy facial/skincare items from e-bay.  Who knows what you are really getting. 

@Lipstickdiva  I buy from wonderful sellers on eBay all the time and have for years.  brand new, unopened products. Save a lot on price, free shipping and no tax.  Sorry to hear  you have had bad experiences on EBay

@SeaMaiden  I have purchased from great sellers too for many years and they were all what they said new and unopened.  I have saved a lot and love not paying sales tax. 

Unfortunately eBay now charges sales tax, unless you live in a state that has no sales tax. That’s such a bummer because DH and I purchased quite a bit of stuff from eBay, but now that they charge tax, we’ve really limited our purchases.

Super Contributor

@grandma petes

So I’m not the only one who is now paying sales tax on eBay!

I noticed I paid sales tax on all 3 items I ordered from eBay this month and was wondering what happened. It must have just started? It really is a shame. 

And yes I ordered the TSV in Vanilla Apricot, what a great deal!

Trusted Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@grandma petes

So I’m not the only one who is now paying sales tax on eBay!

I noticed I paid sales tax on all 3 items I ordered from eBay this month and was wondering what happened. It must have just started? It really is a shame. 

And yes I ordered the TSV in Vanilla Apricot, what a great deal!

@Souperkrys

ebay just started this month charging sales tax....I kind of don’t understand how they can charge tax on used items that were already taxed when they were originally purchased. Seems a little unfair...☹️

Occasional Contributor

Is anyone else sick of ALL the Josia Maran shows? No one can possibly use all that body butter and oil! She seems to be on 2-3 times a week at least.

Respected Contributor

I never pay full price for JM products. I will wait for a deal for the products I do use & love but usually have a back up. Yes I agree with @Souperkrys the TSV is a good value!         The only body butters I like are unscented, Vanilla Bean or Vanilla pear, which is never offered anymore.                                                                                                                    

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous195334 wrote:

Regarding Ebay, I think you have to look at the seller's history and what they are selling. I buy a lot of qvc tsv sets and will sell off the pieces that I know I don't intend to use. But there are power sellers out there who have HUNDREDS of qvc stuff for sale that it is obvious they are selling beauty lots/returns/overstock I don't know... They all seem to be in the same state as well, I guess that is where qvc sells off their returns? Looking at all their items you can tell they are all brands that are sold on qvc or scents that were exclusive to qvc. How else do they have 100 of bottles of Perricone's facial conformer for 15 dollars a bottle?

That is my biggest thing. Where are they getting all this stuff from?  I don't see anyone buying a ton of kits to break them up and sell off the products individually but maybe they do.

Supposedly it is illegal for used products to be resold but does QVC check beauty returns and if they look unused, sell them to these e-bay sellers?  That is gross to me.

Are these sellers going to TJMaxx and buying all this stuff and reselling it? 

Who knows how old it is or where it's from.  No thank you.  I'd rather spend a little bit more and know what I'm getting.  A couple bucks in sales tax certainly isn't going to break me.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Philosophy is having a TSV sometime next week. I wish I knew what it was as I can't buy both of these TSV s. What usually happens is I don't get either one!

@Jordan2

The Philosophy TSV is 32 ounce 3 in 1, 32 ounce olive oil scrub, and 16 ounce luminous body creme in Amazing, Pure, Baby Grace scents, plus Falling in love, and Unconditional love.

@Tissyanne, thanks so much for this information. This is a pass for me, I don't like getting the super sizes of shower gels and lotions, it lasts forever, I get tired of it long before I'm finished with it.

@Jordan2, I gave you incorrect information about the Philosophy TSV. I see it is 32 ounce Purity, WHINE serum, a newly relasked face mask, and Renewed hope in a jar. I apologize for the mistake.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2

@Jordan2, I gave you incorrect information about the Philosophy TSV. I see it is 32 ounce Purity, WHINE serum, a newly relasked face mask, and Renewed hope in a jar. I apologize for the mistake.

@Tissyanne, that's okay, I have seen the TSV offer. I don't think I want to spend $99 plus tax so I think I'll pass.