Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

@MG Chris  Me too! As a matter of fact when I got home from work; there was my Mega size Sugar Scrub, waiting outside my door. I just ordered it Saturday or Sunday.  I think I ordered the Mango. I didn't open the outer box yet. I use it all the time! Im busting this one open tonight and trying it!
I'm nuts about the body butter too, and also use it on my face. 

@fluffysmom Josie Maran Argan Oil Cosmetics 20 oz. Body Butter Duo with Pump for 5 payments of $13.99 TSV Preview

Thats what Blue Skies for me Please reports!

I love her scrub. It has spoiled me on all others. Luciene dropped a hint it will be for everyone. Body butter makes sense with this hint. I can still hold out hope based on Josie's hint there will be a scrub LOL. Either way I am all over the BB.  I bought two kinds on AD last year and my daughters loved it so much I ended up giving some away. I may have to go for three or four this year.

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

From a Josie FB group:

Josie just said that her TSV on May 13 will include her new scent of Citrus Vanilla and Tropical Mango. It will be 3 items. That’s all she said

hmm if it's the body butter I am interested  actually need some

If only her outfits were as large as her ego.  Cant watch her prance around in skimpy attire pretending she extracts argan oil with a group of tribal women.

What do you have against confident, successful people? Oh, and anyone who has more than one home. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

From a Josie FB group:

Josie just said that her TSV on May 13 will include her new scent of Citrus Vanilla and Tropical Mango. It will be 3 items. That’s all she said

hmm if it's the body butter I am interested  actually need some

If only her outfits were as large as her ego.  Cant watch her prance around in skimpy attire pretending she extracts argan oil with a group of tribal women.

What do you have against confident, successful people? Oh, and anyone who has more than one home. 

I know this is not directed towards me but I think Josie seems harmless and I would hang with her. She seems like she would be fun.

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Does that mean two 20 oz. sizes as the duo?  Or two 10 oz?

Big difference. Cat Happy

@kindred cats , it is two 20 ounce sizes. 

Super Contributor
I believe what is posted on Blue Skies from 2022. Blue skies hasn’t posted TSVs on QVC for a while.
Respected Contributor

Oh wow @Bellini13  You're right! Funny thing though, some of the TSV's are the same brands, at about the same time again. 

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry ladies, that I shouted out this wrong info! 

Super Contributor
@KBEANS. I was excited for a moment and thought Blue Skies was back. I miss the sneak peaks for the TSVs.
Frequent Contributor
Anyone hear anything/updates about what Josie’s TSV may be this upcoming Saturday May 13? Thx & take care.
Respected Contributor

@Reever 

I agree.  As far as the tribal women, I find it SO hard to believe that they work so hard to make the American swim suit model rich. Richer. As for her attire, it looks to me  like she is wearing her nightgown or negligee.  Other beauty product vendors sell similar products on QVC and don't wear outfits like  they are employed as p o l e  d a n c e r s. 

Occasional Contributor

Do you think it could be a body scrub, body butter and prosperity mist in those two scents she said something new for citrus vanilla and mango just wondering