Honored Contributor

Josie's large body butters -- the truly large sizes -- make fantastic gifts, or a special "thinking of you" memento. 

I only buy unscented.  My mother, her part-time attendant, sister, son, and one of my friends all love it so much.  When I stock up on the large size, I love to give them out.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

I swear in late 2022 she said due to supply chain issues there would be no new sugar scrub items and here we are in feb 2023 and there is a Today Special with a large sugar scrub Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I am happy with this TSV.  I like all three products and I am almost out of the scrub and the milk body serum, so the timing worked out for me.  I have couple other open tubs of body butter around the house.  I use them all and like the different scents.  This time I bought the vanilla pear.  It's my favorite.  

Honored Contributor

She's looking smokin' hot tonight.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

Yes, you told us that already on the Fashion Forum.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't for sure which forum ? Decided best on Beauty

Thanks for following my posts !

Super Contributor
I failed miserably. I bought the Tsv in Jasmine. I love Jasmine. I Hope I’m not disappointed. I bourg thé 4 ounce : around the world. Then I got the pineapple whip body scrub. I have that scent in the body butter and it’s one of my favorites. I still have the box from the creamery collection and I store my 4 ounces there. I need to turn off the tv for at least a month.
Frequent Contributor

I watched a few minutes of Josie with the argan oil.  She was saying that it really lightens dark spots.  I've tried a few premium brands with no luck.  I think there are positives to argan oil, but number one, the smell is hard to get over, number two, it never seems to completely absorb into the skin and feels greasy.  Anyone a lover of the stuff that can tell me if I'm doing something wrong?  To listen to Josie, you need only this one product that cures spots, lines, wrinkles, etc, etc...

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Vanilla Apricot and I am super excited to get it. I have First Aid Ulta Repair Cream and Beekman all around the house. I am happy to add JM to the rotation.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SAM55 wrote:

I watched a few minutes of Josie with the argan oil.  She was saying that it really lightens dark spots.  I've tried a few premium brands with no luck.  I think there are positives to argan oil, but number one, the smell is hard to get over, number two, it never seems to completely absorb into the skin and feels greasy.  Anyone a lover of the stuff that can tell me if I'm doing something wrong?  To listen to Josie, you need only this one product that cures spots, lines, wrinkles, etc, etc...

@SAM55  - I've never heard of argan oil lightening dark spots.