Contributor
I received my kit two days ago and I'm loving it so far! The face milk absorbs really nicely and isn't as heavy as the standard oil, so it's perfect for daytime. The face butter is very rich so I use it as part of my night routine. Overall I think it was a good value considering the amount of product you get.
New Contributor

I purchased and have purchased Josie Maran products before. Like many that have written reviews and returned, the containers arriverd not quite full. And yes, I do know and understand settlement of products, but a hole in the middle? I contacted customer service because of the number of reviews I saw with the same problem and the answer was settlement and that the on air displays are "whipped up" before the presentation so it can be deceiving - to me that's false advertising. I think there must be a problem at the factory with the nimebr of people reporting this and asked if they read the reviews and advise their vendors when there seems to be a defect, apparently not.  So, purchase at your own risk.  I cancelled all QVC orders and will never shop with them again, they don't seem to be screening thier items or caring about the quality of what they are offering.

Regular Contributor

The vanilla apricot is yummy!  I just love it-not overwhelming and leaves a light, wonderful scent.

Contributor

Has qv C become the josie Marin  channel. Enough already

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I'm sure of 2 things.  One is that no serum, no moisturizer will ever give me skin like Josie's. her models, or even that of any QVC host.  Two, though, is that I'm also convinced that using a serum and moisturizer on a regular basis always improves the skin I do have.

That skin has serious issues gained from more than 75 years of life, some of it lived in quite unhealthy life choices, as well as some issues I can't begin to source.  Although those issues might be improved by surgery, that's not happening!  I'm okay with being somewhat better.  

One thing I'm not so sure about is what brand works best for me, so I might cave later on today and try the TSV; I know I like the butters -but I've never tried the milk products that sort of appeal right now.

@millieshops

I'm right there with you in age and life choices.  I was skeptical for a long time about Josie's products, and, even purchased a set once that contained 8 of th most awful body butters and scents that I've ever tried.  I think there was definitely something wrong with that kit because I later saw reviews that were terrible and most (including myself) had sent them back.  Since that time several years ago, I've relented and tried again.  I'm glad I did because I am now in love with her body butters and the Drivine Drip.  My favorite scent is the Vanilla Apricot - every time I open the jar I am tempted to eat a spoonful. Smiley Very Happy  I also know that I'm not going to look 40 again by using the creams, but I can have the best skin possible for my age by using them. I just ordered a new fragrance to try.  Can't wait for it - I am defintely addicted. 

Respected Contributor

@GymBunny wrote:

The vanilla apricot is yummy!  I just love it-not overwhelming and leaves a light, wonderful scent.

@GymBunny  I am so with you on that!!  My mouth waters every time I open the jar, and, I find myself applying to my hands and arms frequently during the day just for the scent!!Smiley Very Happy   You should try the bottled fragrance in the scent - it's called Courage and oh my gosh, it's wonderful.   It's a holistic fragrance so it's different, but wonderful.  

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

I have had to return a lot of her products so I've learned the hard way that her line isn't for me.  None of the body butters I have purchased have a good scent.   I recently bought the set with the "lilac" body butter and I don't like it, but I'm keeping it since I want to keep the "Argan Infinity" that was part of the set.  Don't even know if it is that great, but I'll give it a try and keep both items.  Not ordering the TSV.

@Daysdee   Yes that lilac scent was AWFUL!😲   It Did not smell anything like lilac...more like bug spray.  I bought a huge tub of it when it was a TS  in the lilac and kept it rather than paying shipping both ways to return.   Finally finished it off by adding other essential oils to it to mask the stench of so called lilac....

Now I have a Vanilla scent and it is not good either. 😠 Worse fragrances in a line that I have ever bought. Will only buy unscented in her line now. 

@SeaMaiden

I am sorry to hear about the lilac scent.  I just ordered the duo with the lilac body butter and creamy intensive oil.  My favorite scent is the vanilla apricot and I never tire of it.  It's such a burst of freshness for the few minutes it takes to apply, and then fades away.  It's like a creamy, refreshing, desert that you just can't wait to taste.  Now, I am concerned about the lilac scent. I should know better than to stray from a favorite scent.   

Respected Contributor

Love this kit!  Vanilla Apricot is my favorite scent of Josie's..The new body serum milk is just "amazing" for my skin. I save it for my upper arm & neck area..I hope to never be with out this product. (I ordered early so I have had it for a while)....Josie's prodcuts keep my skin wrinkle free & healthy..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimiThis wasn't in the TSV. Have you ever tried her Divine Drip? Love using it straight out of the shower on my legs.I got the 10oz supersize, good value in Honey. 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@quadmimiThis wasn't in the TSV. Have you ever tried her Divine Drip? Love using it straight out of the shower on my legs.I got the 10oz supersize, good value in Honey. 

@Kabella  Yes I have that also..A great product & value..The "sleeping nectar" is my all time favorite, (along with the new body serum"...I wish she would do her Cherry pie scent in a large size. I got it in a TSV, & loved that scent also..Smiley Happy