Super Contributor
Anyone know what's Josie TSV is next Friday. I can't wait!!
Frequent Contributor
I am looking forward to knowing this as well.
Respected Contributor

Usually there a few hints thrown around on Facebook but so far nothing. Probably won't see anything for a few more days.

Respected Contributor

It's too soon. They used to give us 4-6 week's notice on some items in the Inside Q Magazine, but now that it's gone, we're lucky if we know 2-5 days in advance.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Usually there a few hints thrown around on Facebook but so far nothing. Probably won't see anything for a few more days.

@Tricolor, either FB or Instagram usually has clues and hints but I've seen nothing either.

Honored Contributor

I would really like to know because I think Josie Maran is having a TSV a couple of days after Lauras'. I'm not buying both, it would be helpful if we knew about upcoming TSVs so we could decide which ones to get.

Contributor

The Blue Skies for Me website has Laura Geller's TSV picture.  The item number is not listed.  The collection is called  Flawless Fundmentals Four Piece Collection which includes the following:

Glam Lash Mascara in Black,  Lip Butter in nude shade which is new and Filter First Foundation Liquid Makeup in 9 colors to choose from and the last item is a Foundation Sponge Brush. 

You can enter to win a set.  I am looking forward to this set.  I like Josie but I probably will not order her TSV. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am on AD for her body butter and that’s all I buy.

QVC Customer Care

Hello all! The Laura Geller TSV is available for presale on qvc.com. You can follow this link https://qvc.co/LauraGellerTSV to view the product. 

Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

A343331 

4 piece anti aging and firming beauty kit:

3.4oz Super-size face butter (unscented, juicy mango, vanilla bean), 1oz milk, 1.7oz Argan oil and mascara.