Respected Contributor

I received my TSV today. I tried out the new tinted SPF 47 and so far I like it. I think it isn't as thick as her untinted SPF 47 that I've been using but I might be imagining that. It has just a hint of color that blends right in so it doesn't really give serious coverage but I feel like my skin looks brighter. I also tried the Infinity lip and cheek creamy oil. It comes out of the tube looking a little dark but when blended it gives a hint of a rosy color. Will try her Pure Argon Milk tonight. Of course, the kit also includes a bottle of Argon Oil which I will save until I've used up what I have.

Respected Contributor
On 8/12/2014 LisaB said: Mine shipped too!!! Excited for this one!!! I love Josie's products!

Mine has shown it shipped for the last two days, but it never seems to move! Hope they just haven't updated it yet...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
On 8/12/2014 itsmagic said:

I received my TSV today. I tried out the new tinted SPF 47 and so far I like it. I think it isn't as thick as her untinted SPF 47 that I've been using but I might be imagining that. It has just a hint of color that blends right in so it doesn't really give serious coverage but I feel like my skin looks brighter. I also tried the Infinity lip and cheek creamy oil. It comes out of the tube looking a little dark but when blended it gives a hint of a rosy color. Will try her Pure Argon Milk tonight. Of course, the kit also includes a bottle of Argon Oil which I will save until I've used up what I have.

what skintone do you have- fair, light, medium, deep, olive? TIA!

Regular Contributor

I also received mine today and I love it! The regular argan oil is not my fave but I will use it in the bath or as a hair treatment but the SPF is nice and blends well, the color of the creamy oil (lip/cheek) is very nice and rosy. Very happy, kinda wish I ordered two!

Honored Contributor

I received mine and have only tried the argon oil. It is a different color/consistency than the one I use from Mogodor. I think JM's is thinner and lighter in color.

I didn't realize the SPF was tinted. I haven't looked at all of the paperwork yet.

I will try the Argon Milk tomorrow under my make up.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

HappyDaze - my facial skin tone is light but when I put some of the tinted SPF on my arm which is more of a medium, it rubs right in and I don't see it so I think it will work for a lot of skin tones.

Honored Contributor
On 8/12/2014 itsmagic said:

HappyDaze - my facial skin tone is light but when I put some of the tinted SPF on my arm which is more of a medium, it rubs right in and I don't see it so I think it will work for a lot of skin tones.

thank you! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I go min today. Tried it all. Already a huge fan of the argon oil so happy to have another. Really like the milk, SPF moisturizer and color oil. Winner TSV!!!!!
Super Contributor

I hope mine comes tomorrow. So far it sounds like everyone has liked what they've tried. Yay!!!

Respected Contributor

I will order this - LOVE argan oil and can't wait to try the milk and lip/cheek infinity oil!

Josie, please bring another great whipped argan butter this winter (apricot-vanilla is still my fave)! Your products ROCK!