Honored Contributor

Mine shipped, too. This is my first JM purchase. It's an excellent value and a nice selection of products to sample.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor
On 8/10/2014 txredbird said: My JM TSV just shipped! Can't wait to use the new ""tinted"" SPF47 moisturizer. Haven't tried the infinity lip yet either.
My Order has shipped too! I didn't realize that the SPF moisturizer is tinted. Hope the shade will work...
Respected Contributor
On 8/10/2014 jump4joy said:
On 8/10/2014 txredbird said: My JM TSV just shipped! Can't wait to use the new ""tinted"" SPF47 moisturizer. Haven't tried the infinity lip yet either.
My Order has shipped too! I didn't realize that the SPF moisturizer is tinted. Hope the shade will work...

Mine shipped too! The tinted moisturizer is like her match maker collection. Matches any skin tone (I don't get how that stuff works but it does!).

Super Contributor

Mine finally shipped today. Yippee!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/10/2014 jump4joy said:
On 8/10/2014 txredbird said: My JM TSV just shipped! Can't wait to use the new "tinted" SPF47 moisturizer. Haven't tried the infinity lip yet either.

I did not receive the e-mail, but I just checked my account and it states that it shipped today. I do not see anywhere where it states that this is a tinted moisturizer. I checked the Insider and double checked my actual order.

***Correction*** I just re-read the last sentence on the actual Q site and it does state that it's tinted. I am not pleased, with that. They should have had it written in the "Insider" as well. I will test it out I guess and see if it works.

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to what you all think of the reformulated tinted SPF!

Respected Contributor

Just noticed Josie has the large 13.5 oz Vanilla Apricot body butter on her website...I wonder if she might have it in her show on the 26th on easy pay? Would be great!!...

Valued Contributor

Hi Quad--I don't know the answer to your Q; however, I just had to share that love the Apricot! I was using the Sweet Citrus for a loooong time and not long ago had to replenish. Tried this one and I use it all the time. Love the scent. Love how with JM's body butters the scent is there, but never overpowering.

Super Contributor

It looks like my TSV should be delivered tomorrow or Thursday.

Has anyone got theirs yet?

Respected Contributor
Mine shipped too!!! Excited for this one!!! I love Josie's products!