Regular Contributor

Mine is ""in process"" also but the EDD is still 9/2/14...who knows??

Frequent Contributor
On 8/8/2014 DJs mom said:
On 8/7/2014 itsmagic said:

My Josie Maran TSV has changed status from Advanced Sale to In Process! Yay - I think it will be arriving soon!

I ordered this yesterday and it said "advanced sale", today is says "in process" so I think its getting ready to ship. I have been wanting to try the Argan Milk ever since it came out, and this TSV price is great. I'm not interested in the SPF or the lip & cheek stuff, just the argan oil & milk.

I wasn't interested in the SPF or color stick at first either but after using both for awhile now, I really like them. I am a recent convert to Josie's line and so far love everything.

Frequent Contributor

I just got a sample of Argan Milk in my package from her website today, plan to use it tonight to try and looking forward to receiving the tsv

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/7/2014 myshell624 said:
On 8/7/2014 icezeus said:

My Josie Maran TSV has changed status from Advanced Sale to In Process! Yay - I think it will be arriving soon!

I just noticed that my status has changed as well. I ordered it back on the 17th of July.

Mine says in process too. Does that mean it's getting ready to ship? I didn't pay attention to what it said before. I hope it's shipping. This is my first purchase from Josie's line and I'm looking forward to trying it outSmiley Happy

It should be getting ready to ship. It had currently been shown as ""Advanced Sale"".

Super Contributor

Well it looks like they have charged my card so I assume that means it's getting ready to ship. Yay!!!

Respected Contributor

Just got an e-mail saying it shipped! So looking forward to trying the Argon Milk, tinted SPF (I already use the regular SPF) and Infinity Lip and Cheek.

Honored Contributor

So did mine!!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor
On 8/8/2014 dkg0128 said:
On 8/8/2014 DJs mom said:
On 8/7/2014itsmagic said:

I ordered this yesterday and it said "advanced sale", today is says "in process" so I think its getting ready to ship. I have been wanting to try the Argan Milk ever since it came out, and this TSV price is great. I'm not interested in the SPF or the lip & cheek stuff, just the argan oil & milk.

I wasn't interested in the SPF or color stick at first either but after using both for awhile now, I really like them. I am a recent convert to Josie's line and so far love everything.

I'm a recent convert, too! I left Philosophy for Josie and have not looked back once!!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor
My JM TSV just shipped! Can't wait to use the new ""tinted"" SPF47 moisturizer. Haven't tried the infinity lip yet either.
Respected Contributor

mine shipped also.. can't wait to try the SPF47 also, plus my oil is almost gone!!!...Smiley Happy