Contributor

Does she have a cosmetic TSV coming up soon? Or did it already happen. Thanks

Respected Contributor
Her last was skin care. I haven't caught wind of her next one. Anyone?
Honored Contributor

I'd love a cosmetic one soon but since she just had a TSV recently, I don't think it would be for awhile.

Respected Contributor
Oh gosh I just got her body butters..How have I not tried them before!!.. I hope she does another TSV soon also!
Regular Contributor
I see this item is listed with all her products if you type in new in the drop down box. I don't think this will be a TSV until some time in August because the program guide goes to Aug. 3 and there is no Josie Maran TSV up until the . This one doesn't interest me. I purchased the Argan milk and it did nothing for my skin. I already have the lip and cheek infinity cream in that color. I got the tinted SPF in another tsv a while back and didn't care for it and I prefer the light argan oil instead of the regular. I wish the TSV had something new in it and possibly more cosmetics involved.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wish there was a Josie Maran forum.

Trusted Contributor

There is a new Josie Maran mascara at Sephora.

Honored Contributor
On 7/10/2014 pas4116 said:

There is a new Josie Maran mascara at Sephora.

oh really? I will have to check it out. I was wondering when she was going to do a different mascara as she's had them same one for several years now and it is one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. Since she's been around for awhile now, I figured she'd update it eventually, just surprised it took so long!

Respected Contributor
On 7/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

I wish there was a Josie Maran forum.

Oh I wish their was one also!!!!!
Frequent Contributor
On 7/10/2014 leavesgalore said: I see this item is listed with all her products if you type in new in the drop down box. I don't think this will be a TSV until some time in August because the program guide goes to Aug. 3 and there is no Josie Maran TSV up until the . This one doesn't interest me. I purchased the Argan milk and it did nothing for my skin. I already have the lip and cheek infinity cream in that color. I got the tinted SPF in another tsv a while back and didn't care for it and I prefer the light argan oil instead of the regular. I wish the TSV had something new in it and possibly more cosmetics involved.

Thank you. I am slightly interested in this TSV. I didn't know you can look for TSVs this way either.