Occasional Contributor

Josie Maran TSV order delay - anyone else get this email?

I ordered the Vanilla Almond on A/D around 11:30 the day of the TSV and got an email at 1:35 am today basically saying it was oversold and I may/may not get it (obviously I'm paraphrasing.).

That seems really odd and I didn't notice anyone else reporting this. So, thought I'd just check before I call CS.

Thanks!

Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV order delay - anyone else get this email?

Yep, I got one, too.  I'm assuming (hoping) they get more in to cover demand. I just dipped into my stache to tide me over until I can get another supersize!

Yes. And I just got an email on March 3rd saying they canceled the auto delivery plan. They also cancelled a second Josie Maran auto delivery plan I was counting on. I do not understand how both companies can mishandle this so badly. JM Cosmetics had to know that the new scents on auto delivery would be a huge success, and the pricing on both of mine that were canceled was phenomenal. QVC says they have to cancel the whole auto shipment order if they cannot fulfill the first order. They should work around this, if overselling is really the issue. 

Regular Contributor

I am on auto-delivery for the Decadence Ultra Hydrating 6piece collection. I'm still waiting on my second shipment in the Toasted Brown Sugar. It has been delayed twice. Now I fear it might be cancelled altogether. Whay's going on? I thought the whole point of auto delivery was not only to get the TSV price but also to be guaranteed the product. This is completely unfair. I hope Josie isn't leaving QVC. If she does, I probably will too. Her products are the only thing I purchase anymore.

Frequent Contributor

Yes my Decadence auto delivery was supposed to ship on Jan 20th. It has since been delayed at least 4 times and I still don't have it. I know other people have gotten their's because I spoke to them on this forum. I ordered with the Inside Q pre order about 3 weeks early so I should have been one of the first to get auto ship as well but instead it has been delayed 2 months. I don't understand what the issue is but am wondering how she keeps coming out with all these new kits and such but can't fill the orders they already have. I love Josie, and her products are one of my top buys on QVC but this is really starting to upset me.