Respected Contributor

Josie Maran TSV auto delivery delays

My second delivery was supposed to ship in mid January but got delayed until tomorrow. I just checked on it and now it shows as the 16th. Good grief, I may just rethink the whole thing. Unfortunately, I know this is not uncommon. Check  your orders if you were expecting it. I have the unscented version. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV auto delivery delays

It just dawned on me that the 16th may be the delivery date if you ordered the TSV on the presentation date. I actually ordered it early, so maybe that's the issue. Still, QVC don't lead me on 😠.

Esteemed Contributor

I tend to think Josie 's company is not very big.I notice she doesn't have many things on auto-delivery and if they are they are for one or 2 shipments only.Very few are on a regular auto -delivery program.I am a josie gal and always disappointed that there is no a/d on many items.

BUT, I also notice the Q's auto delivery is not so good anymore ,many items are on backorder or stopped for one reason or other.Then the  price goes up.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine isn't scheduled to ship until 2/16.

Regular Contributor

That has happened to me often with Josie's ADs.  Something wrong there.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the responses everyone. I've only ever had one other Josie Maran auto delivery and I never had any problems with it.  I'll probably wait until the 16th and see what happens.