Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV Nov.2

[ Edited ]

@Kabella wrote:

@jackthebear  The info. is back on that page. Now looking at it, it could be the supersize face butter & not the body butter. Makes more sense if it is because of the supersize body Milk. There are 2 square boxes in that photo too. 

will go back and look don't like face butter either. 

I didn't see it or more pics, but scrolling down someone said body butter, guess will have to wait till 

Thursday 

however and a big however I will watch b/c sometimes OTO are good on a tSV day 

pushed out my auto delivery on body butter to see what this TSV is 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

I saw the TSV on the qvc real talk Forum. The JM TSV looks as if it will be supersized Face Milk, Body Milk & Body Butter. I saw a photo of Ms. Tam sitting with those items next to her. She said that it can be pre-ordered Oct. 31. 

I just asked to join the Real Talk . I belong to her fan club on Facebook but did not know about this group. 

Super Contributor

I thought the TSV would be something new since they went on and on last month about a special surpise in November.  I have a super size face butter from last year I didn't open.  Looks like I will skip this one, since I am on AD for the milk.  Her last TSV was the best

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I love her Argan Milk but have a heck of a time with the Face Butter. It balls up on me.

How funny is that.  I LOVE the face butter.  It's like silk and goes on smoothly when I apply it.  I use it over the milk, over oil or just alone.

Super Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

I thought the TSV would be something new since they went on and on last month about a special surpise in November.  I have a super size face butter from last year I didn't open.  Looks like I will skip this one, since I am on AD for the milk.  Her last TSV was the best

Agreed. Her last TSV is miraculous. I'm 50 y.o. with combo skin and moved the very, very dry Denver a few years ago. I used this TSV *once* and saw major differences and I'm very skeptical. Sadly, Skin Dope didn't work for me at all and I had high hopes.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  I just joined myself. I have left replies & you can guess which one is me! You will get excepted soon.

Respected Contributor

@TricolorDo you use her face milk before the face butter?  The face butter should absorb quickly into your dry skin. hmm. Maybe your using too much milk. 

Respected Contributor

The Nov. 2nd TSV is on QVC's site now, it's:

A366716 in choice of Unscented, Vanilla Pear or Wt. Tea Hibiscus for $89.95

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01  Thankyou! I just ordered it & got the vanilla pear! It was posted a day early. 

Super Contributor

I love Josie but I'll pass on this one.  Too pricey, I only like the milk for the face and prefer the divine drip to the body butter.  To all those getting it, enjoy it.