Esteemed Contributor

Would the 3 oz. face milk last for the 6 months until the 2nd shipment?

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I love her Argan Milk but have a heck of a time with the Face Butter. It balls up on me.

How funny is that.  I LOVE the face butter.  It's like silk and goes on smoothly when I apply it.  I use it over the milk, over oil or just alone.

@nyc1 @Tricolor1, funny because I'm another who didn't like her face butter at all.  It seemed very thick and felt okay going on but my face felt very dried out within a few hours of use.  I always just used it by itself though. 

Regular Contributor

I ordered the Vanilla Pear. My favorite scent. And I love that you get a big face milk. It's one of the few serums that doesn't make me breakout. 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@TricolorDo you use her face milk before the face butter?  The face butter should absorb quickly into your dry skin. hmm. Maybe your using too much milk. 

;Yes, I use the milk before the face butter. I even have the Clarisonic Firming Massaging Head that helps products to absorb better. I mentioned this to one of my friends and she has the same problem. Yes, I also thought maybe I was using too much but no matter the amount that I use it, I have the same affect. 

Occasional Contributor

I was so excited to see the vanilla pear. I just wish it was a mega size 24oz.. I am going to buy it regardless because I've missed vanilla pear so much. The other things in the TSV I don't use so I'll probably try sell them. Maybe one day she'll offer the vanilla pear in a body butter duo. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Is it just me or does it seem like her TSVs are the same old same old?

I'm good with that.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  I do not think JM's face butter is the most hydrating face cream for dry skin imo. I do think her Face Milk is much better for hydration. It doesn't work for all as with most products. If I had to choose between the 2, I would choose the face milk for sure. Have you check out Tatcha or Fresh. I had Tatcha Silk Cream but that balled up on me but they have one for dry skin (forget the name as of this moment which even with my normal skin, I would like to try. I use to use Fresh Rose Cream which I liked but I know you don't like anything with Rose.

Respected Contributor

@swenwooI am hoping she will offer a mega or 19oz vanilla Pear as a OTO on her upcoming show!  

Occasional Contributor

Kabella,

That would be awesome, I didn't think of that possibility. My fingers are crossed.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tricolor  I do not think JM's face butter is the most hydrating face cream for dry skin imo. I do think her Face Milk is much better for hydration. It doesn't work for all as with most products. If I had to choose between the 2, I would choose the face milk for sure. Have you check out Tatcha or Fresh. I had Tatcha Silk Cream but that balled up on me but they have one for dry skin (forget the name as of this moment which even with my normal skin, I would like to try. I use to use Fresh Rose Cream which I liked but I know you don't like anything with Rose.

Several years ago I tried Tatcha Ageless forget the entire name. Just thought it was too pricey and the performance was mediocre. Last month I bought Josie's Sleeping Nectar Mega Size and I have been using that as my moisturizer and love how it feels. I agree that her face butter is not the most hydrating but I got swept away when they offered it in a larger size with the different scents. I bought the Peach and honestly there is no scent to it at all. I also have a jar of Kitao Face Cream from Ulta that I am waiting to use. The milk really is a godsend. It is very hydrating. So glad that she is offering it in a larger size in the TSV. BTW I did get accepted on the Facebook Real Talk.