Respected Contributor

I preordered and received it today, in record time I might add. I wanted some more argan oil and decided to get this because I was intrigued by the new honey balm.  First of all, this is a great deal for anyone that likes these products(body butter, regular argan oil, body cleansing oil and a new honey balm ). I think the retail value would probably be over $170.

I got the unscented version, and while her body butter is not my favorite, it's fine and I will use it.  I know most people absolutely love it. The new honey balm is nothing like the regular argan balm, which I am never without. I would call it a very thick body cream, but at the same time it has a whipped/light texture. It has a fairly mild scent, somewhat reminiscent of honey. I wish it smelled more like honey,  but it isn't unpleasant. It  seems to be very moisturizing upon first use. 

I don't really "get" body cleansing oils. This didn't really create any lather as it states, but I think I will add it to my regular body wash for additional moisturizing.  I'll have to watch the presentation to see the best way to use this.

I can't give a number, but there is another thread discussing this or you could do a general search. I also wanted to mention that the packaging is really nice. The bottom of the box has a pretty rose pattern and would make a great drawer organizer.

Super Contributor

I also preordered this kit and love it.  Its packaged beautifully so it would make a great gift as well.  Like yourself I was interested in the Divine Drip honey balm and its very nice.      I decided to take a chance with the Caramel Apple scent and really like it.  I don't tend to like any 'food' scents and Josie's body butter scents have been hit or miss with me so I'm relieved.  lol  

I haven't tried the body oil cleanser but everything else I'd recommend for those that love her products.  

Respected Contributor

I thought I would respond to my own post since it seems timely now and more people might be interested. The reviews so far are all good except that some don't like the scented option while others love it. One person said that it was not at all sweet like a caramel apple, another said it was sickeningly sweet, LOL.  I'm liking the body butter better than when I tried it in the past and think I may have been using too much previously.  This is a great TSV coming up on Friday.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV Nov 13

[ Edited ]

I'm still on the fence. I want to try the new honey balm also. Thanks for the tip on mixing the oil cleanser with another cleanser. I have L'Occitane Almond shower oil. I don't like using this type product because it makes the shower floor slick & I feel like I'm going to fall on my rear. I'm so glad Josie came out with the unscented version. Seems like all these different fragrance chemicals drive me crazy. Makes my eyes & nose run & gives me a headache. Looks like I will have to order her unscented TSV & also order the TTV from Beekman on Evine.

Not on the fence anymore. LOL!!! I just bought the unscented Josie TSV.

Super Contributor

Does anyone know when the Beekman TSV will be? I saw one about a month ago and it sold out in about an hour.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV Nov 13

[ Edited ]

@Ladyjenn wrote:

Does anyone know when the Beekman TSV will be? I saw one about a month ago and it sold out in about an hour.

Someone posted they would be on the 13th. I found their shows on Sat the 14th on their program guide. Evine's TTV is at 9 PM & it shows The Gift List as the show. Probably Beekman TTV hopefully.

Super Contributor

Great thanks!