Frequent Contributor

I need to buy a few things but I am holding off since there is a TSV coming up.  Does anyone know what this will include? Thanks a bunch

Respected Contributor

I have looked everywhere as I need things also..No one seems to know yet..

Maybe soon...Smiley Happy @mbee1967

Respected Contributor

I cannot stand watching her. She is totally misleading ( that;s putting it nicely) about the benefits of Argan oil. It does NOT get rid of wrinkles. It does NOT plump your skin.  It does NOT decrease wrinkles. It is a good moisturizer and that's it. Her prices are ridiculously high- I buy organic Argan oil at Shea Terra for much less.

Honored Contributor

I don't know yet either.

On her Youtube Channel it Says Coming Soon 

What's Great Skin Without a Good ________?

Frequent Contributor

@ellaphant I agree ! I use oils for sealing in moisture.  I too buy from Shea Terra Organincs.  I use Retin A on my skin .025% every night.  So I do not seek out products with extra anti aging active ingredients.  I let the Retin A be the star of the show.  My skin does best with a minimalistic type of routine.  I like Josie Maran products for moisture and good for you ingredients.  I do not rely on these products for anti aging.  I use the Retin A cream for that and SPF suncscreen everyday.  Cheers to Beautiful Skin!

Honored Contributor

Saw online this morning she has a new Whipped Argan Oil Beauty Butter Foundation. Maybe this will be it or a kit with it in it?

Contributor

Someone put on Facebook that it is item A308709.

Respected Contributor

• 1-oz Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment
  • 13.5-oz Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter
  • 0.16-oz Argan Lip Butter
  • 1.6-oz Divine Drip Argan Oil and Honey Sleeping Nectar: Smoothing Face and Neck Treatment
Respected Contributor

Oh thank you @momoftwo2007  every item I need..

Thanks Josie for your great products that keep this "Grammy's" face wrinkle free

after years of continued use...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Oh thank you @momoftwo2007  every item I need..

Thanks Josie for your great products that keep this "Grammy's" face wrinkle free

after years of continued use...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi You are welcome!  I am not ordering, because I really need to use up my mountains of lotions and potions before I buy more.