Trusted Contributor

Josie Maran TSV Arrived Today!

[ Edited ]

Hi Happy Fri-Yay weekend before thanksgiving.  

Today, I was thinking I have too much skin care but then the Josie Maran TSV from last week arrived! LOL

It was nicely packaged.  The bright yellow box is cute... If you are giving it as a gift, I think the person would like it.

I use the Josie Maran Milk Serum everyday.  Sometimes twice a day.  Both it and the body butter are HUGE.  I bought the berry bliss scent.  I like the scent.  I had no idea what it would smell like. It's fruity & sweet like berries and cocoa (maybe that's the honey) I keep smelling it.LOL

Reading the reviews, I think this is one of those scents you love or hate.  I think I am going to love it until I am sick of it.  So many positive reviews for the milk.  Some said they weren't keeping it because the milk isn't a good enough deal.  That's not true.  The milk is the whole reason to get it and if you don't like the body butter, gift it to someone.  Even if you opened it.  I have given an open bottle of something I don't like to my friends or family members... I didn't put my hands in the tub though.  LOL.  That might be pushing it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV Arrived Today!

@justashopper I received mine yesterday....and I love these products. I prefer unscented myself. While the packaging was pretty, I had to laugh at how very hard it was to get the actual product out! I ended up having the to shreds to actually get the product out! My Kuhn Rikun scissors didn't even help. I'm happy to have them as I love the Milk. Great Value!

Honored Contributor

@justashopper - mine arrived today too!  I have loved her body butter for years and always get the unscented.  The reason I got this TSV was really for the Milk.  Have been wanting to try it for a while.  The body butter is as I've always remembered it.  So glad I got this on AD.  Looking forward to using the Milk tonight during my evening skin care routine.

@Goldengate8361 - I had a hard time getting the products out too and just ripped the box to pieces to get them out.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

HI @Goldengate8361 

They were in there very securely!  I was able to wiggle the products out.  

Hi @JudyL 

I also got this for the milk.  Love it, too.  

YAY US!  LOL

Occasional Contributor

I received the vanilla almond and really like it! Can smell the vanilla but it’s not as sweet as vanilla bean. I love vanilla bean but this one is great too. Maybe it will become a new favorite
Esteemed Contributor

GOT THE UNSCENTED AND IT ARRIVED YESTERDAY.

PACKAGED SO NICE!!

SO HAPPY FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLEASED!!

ALSO GOT THE MEGA MILK BODY SERUM.

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY NIGHT ALL!!!

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived last week which surprised me how fast it arrived. I ordered the Vanilla Almond which I had a few years ago in a smaller size. Very pretty scent. I have usee Milk for years so this will last for a very long time. Very happy with this TSV.