Respected Contributor

WOW! what a steal.  She is basically giving away the tanning oil.  I wasn't going to get this until I saw the body scrub!  No brainer for me.  I did the sweet citrus.

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle 

Read the comments in the other thread on this product.  You might change your mind.  Maybe cancel order.

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle 

After researching the product on the internet, I think I'm going to give it a try as well.  It's much safer than most, and provided I can tolerate the scent, I don't think I'll have any issues at all.

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Sunnycorle 

After researching the product on the internet, I think I'm going to give it a try as well.  It's much safer than most, and provided I can tolerate the scent, I don't think I'll have any issues at all.

It looks pretty easy, I have tried many self tanner and like them all.  Other threads mention tan towels and mine tan.  I have both of those, used the tan towels and still havent tried the mine tan for personal reasons.  This one looks so easy and that body scrub is the Bee's knees!  that size is insane at this price with the tanner.  If the tanner proves to be a dude then I wil cancel the auto delivery, but I have loved all Josie products I have tried.  I have SO much of her products and my whole family including the dogs use her stuff. 

Esteemed Contributor

Josie seems to be  - or has a smart marketing team.  Putting a couple of products together at a special price gets customers to buy and try - and perhaps buy again.  Vendors who demand $199 for one jar or bottle won't get return orders.  Josie seems to glee in what she does.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Josie seems to be  - or has a smart marketing team.  Putting a couple of products together at a special price gets customers to buy and try - and perhaps buy again.  Vendors who demand $199 for one jar or bottle won't get return orders.  Josie seems to glee in what she does.

I love when she puts products together and you can make a purchase getting one product at a reduced price.  I've purchased several products I would have never purchased on their own had it not been for one of those special offers, and, I've gotten products that even though I liked one, I didn't like, and would not buy the other.        

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama Yup - she's got me hooked on whipped body butter that way.  Every night - legs and arms feel so good!  Josie is a smart cookie - and doesn't seem to take herself too seriously.  Enjoying life.

(but tired of that dang story how it got started)  LOL

Honored Contributor

I love the tanning oil.  It really works well on my fair skin!

I did read some reviews about the scrub clogging drains so didnt order this time.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I love the tanning oil.  It really works well on my fair skin!

I did read some reviews about the scrub clogging drains so didnt order this time.

I think I read that review.  The person said it clogged her drain and caused fruit flies to come up out of the drain!!!

I think that is one of the most ridiculous reviews I've ever read for a product.  She definitely is not a Josie fan. 

Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs 

Ordered my sweet citrus tanning oil.  

I tried to find the review about the fruit flies, but I think it was removed.  I guess even the QVC moderators were taken aback with that one. Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL