Honored Contributor

Josie Maran Set Of 6 Color Sticks

[ Edited ]

I bought this last Sunday when it was a One Time Only for $39. Maybe I'm just being picky , while there is nothing wrong with the products I didn't like the way they were presented. The sticks came loose in the box ( just thrown in) and the box was oversized for the products inside. This would have been a better presentation if the sticks were all packaged together in a box. It just looks nicer especially if you intended to gift it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Set Of 6 Color Sticks

@Jordan2It would have been nice.  Often when things are likely to be presented as one gift they show us the box, but then I think I'm paying for packaging, probably because I know no one to whom I'd gift all 6.

BTW - I love those sticks. All mine came in kits and I actually use every one.  Glad you like the colors, but I'd find a way to gift one or two if I didn't.

Contributor

I agree, I thought that the same about the way these were mailed...as if they were tossed into the box.  Do love the product though.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Color Sticks

Josie,will you please concider a set of clear color sticks ? My family uses these and I would like a set rather than purchase other sticks to get the clear. I have been doing this for years and  it gets to be an expence . I dont use all the colors. Or purhaps a set of 2 clear sticks rather than a color and a clear ?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I bought this last Sunday when it was a One Time Only for $39. Maybe I'm just being picky , while there is nothing wrong with the products I didn't like the way they were presented. The sticks came loose in the box ( just thrown in) and the box was oversized for the products inside. This would have been a better presentation if the sticks were all packaged together in a box. It just looks nicer especially if you intended to gift it. 

@Jordan2Are they at least individually sealed? 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shanus, I bought this so long ago I barely remember. The sticks are never shrink wrapped, they are new, you can tell they haven't been used. I have since ordered a set from Mally, they did come in a box, just a nicer presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shanus, I bought this so long ago I barely remember. The sticks are never shrink wrapped, they are new, you can tell they haven't been used. I have since ordered a set from Mally, they did come in a box, just a nicer presentation.

Okay just ignore what I just wrote! I thought this was a thread about Mally's eyeshadow sticks. This is what happens when you're watching TV and posting!