Respected Contributor

IMO there is nothing like the basic pure argon oil.  I have tried the whipped face butter and the Milk but I think all you really need is the argon oil.  The milk is good but not sure if I will buy it again...definetely not the face butter.  I use the body butter on my neck then pat any left over on my face and I am quite happy!   I will NOT be purchasing the Reserve.  

Trusted Contributor

I really like the Reserve. I use to use her reg. Argan, milf and face butter. Now I just use the nirvana and Reserve.   It has made a significant difference in those fine verticelines/smile lines and crows feet.  I use the tula for exfoliation and the night treatment. It’s simplified my life and works so much better than when I was layering multiple products and more economical. 

Occasional Contributor

Did you know that Olive Oil is very good for your skin! It's also good for leather goods. I always warm the olive oil in a pot, do not let it get to hot, you're not going to fry anything in it. Let it cool down enough for you to handle it. Then take a thin cloth and soak it in the oil, rub it on anything that is Leather. (Shoes, bags, Clothing, etc.) It might make the color more saturated, but the leather will last for years doing this every year. I used it on my saddle, reins, and the bridle for my horse. Being an owner of a horse you don't want to be riding and find the reins braking off on you.  It keeps the leather supple and moisturized.  You do the same for your skin, if you do not warm it up it will become sticky and won't have the same effect. If heated olive oil can do that to the dead animal skin, just think of what it will do for living skin tissue. I have so many old home remedies that work so well and you probably have them right in your kitchen. 

However, I do love Josie's Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub, and her Beauty Butter for your face, Body Butter, Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil for my hands, knees, and elbows which I use after washing with the Sugar Body Scrub. I basically use Josie Maran, Mally, and Philosophy.  You're going to age no matter what you do unless you have invasive surgery, and even then you won't look like yourself. Our bodies weren't made to last forever, we will dry up, and gravity will make us sag.  All we can do is try to help it along by not rubbing our skin from such young ages by putting on facial make up. That is something my mother told me, and I never used face make up when I was young just a powder blush, and lip gloss. My mother didn't have wrinkles, she never wore makeup at all just blush, and lipstick. I did use it but never rubbed it into my skin, just pat it on. My problem is mostly gravity, so maybe I should use a teeter to try and reverse it.  lol  If all these products really worked then why don't all the older models have flawless skin, and even the people selling these products. We were born to age and die. Living life the best I can look with a little help.