Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Pure Vanilla

I emailed her CS to see if they could compare it to Vanilla Bean or Creamy Vanilla. I did received an email that it could take up to 48 hours to get a response. 

Regular Contributor

I agree with you guys. I came on here because I am nervous about the vanilla that is being offered. It boggles my mind why there wouldn’t be more options available in the “classic” scents. I don’t think it is the best strategy because many people, like me, who would buy multiples to stock up on the super size will probably not buy any this time. It’s too big a size to deal with a scent that you don’t love. I was ok with the sets of small jars if I didn’t’ love a scent because I would just use it on my feet or somewhere that I wouldn’t smell it all day, or I would give it to a friend.

This bugs me, especially since I did not get the last TSV because I had planned on buying a bunch of super sizes. I would have been fine with vanilla bean, vanilla apricot or vanilla pear. I have not been crazy about any of the scents I have tried that are newer. 

Respected Contributor

Someone posted on Facebook the other day that Pure Vanilla smells like French Vanilla Ice Cream. Since I like sweet scents, this will work for me. However, I do agree that the selection of scents this time was rather limited. It would be nice if there could be a short description of the scents included in the product description. We beauty junkies need things to be a little more precise. Lol!