New Contributor

Josie Maran Products, what to use and in what order?

I have purchased these Josie Maran Products

pineapple cleanser

argon oil light

argon oil reserve

Milk eye serum

72 hr hydration mist

Serum foundation fair Light, which I haven't tried yet

lipgloss fairy tale, too peachy for my skin tone

i wish i could learn about which items I should use each day or less often and in what order.  I've asked JM customer service and their answer was in whatever order I like.  I was hoping for some mentoring for the products but haven't received that.  How do other happy customers address this question?

Thank you for any wisdom.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Products, what to use and in what order?

Hi @BellaShopGal and welcome to the forums!

I use some of Josie's products. I like the argan oil light. I think the reserve is a little like that, so I personally wouldn't use them together. 

Obviously you would cleanse with the pineapple cleanser first! Then I would use one of the argan oils, maybe light during the day, and reserve at night. I would use the milk eye serum under your eyes, then during the day you can wear your serum foundation

When you finish your makeup routine you could use the hydrating mist. You can also refresh your face with it during the day. I do have that, and I like it. 

Try your serum foundation, and return your lipgloss for a shade you like better. If it was too peachy, you probably would be better with a pinky or rosy shade.

I love Josie's milk. I don't use that many products, but I wouldn't be without this!

Have fun with the products you bought. Josie's products are nice!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BellaShopGal - Welcome to the Forum!

I only use Josie's body butter.  Right now I'm trying out her moisturizer with spf 47.  It is nice so will decide later if I'll continue with it.

I agree with what @beach-mom said re the order of products and return of the lip gloss.

Hope you enjoy everything you received.

New Contributor

Thank you Beach-mom and JudyL

This was basically what I guessed but I was frustrated without getting some guidance from JM.  So thank you both for taking the time to offer your wisdom.

You mention that you love Josie's Milk.  Will you share which of the Milk products your use and why?  I looked over the ones with Milk in the title and there are several.

Have a good day!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

For the Josie products I use, I do the following in the a.m. after cleansing:

1. Argan Milk (face)

2. Face Butter

3. Skin Dope

After that, I do primer and make-up.

The order listed above is what I heard her recommend on a show. 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”