Trusted Contributor

Hi everybody!!  

Happy Monday!  

Has anyone tried the JM Pro-Retinol eye cream?  I ordered from her site.  I didn't see it on the Q website.  I can't wait to get and try. 

I don't know what is going on with me... but I cannot stop with the Josie Maran products!!  Today I got the honey drip divine sleeping cream or whatever it is called.  All JM is free shipping today.  I haven't tried that either but she sold me on the neck and deck.  I am trying to save my neck.... who can relate??? haha.  

Thanks for reading and responding.  I love hearing from you.  

Respected Contributor

It just came today. Hope it's all it says(as if anything is)

Occasional Visitor

I was going to try and wait until it was available here on QVC but I might not have the patience. Smiley Very Happy

Remember to take some before and after pics for us! Heart

New Contributor

I, too, am looking to try the Josie Maran Pro-retinol eye cream.  I went to her site and have it in my cart.  Has anyone tried this and can give me their honest opinion?  Thanks so much!  Wis the Q would offter a nice set with it.  

Respected Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Hi everybody!!  

Happy Monday!  

Has anyone tried the JM Pro-Retinol eye cream?  I ordered from her site.  I didn't see it on the Q website.  I can't wait to get and try. 

I don't know what is going on with me... but I cannot stop with the Josie Maran products!!  Today I got the honey drip divine sleeping cream or whatever it is called.  All JM is free shipping today.  I haven't tried that either but she sold me on the neck and deck.  I am trying to save my neck.... who can relate??? haha.  

Thanks for reading and responding.  I love hearing from you.  

@justashopper, I have been crossing my fingers that this will be offered in her TSV on May 18. Her Divine Drip line is awesome and definitely one of my favorites.

Trusted Contributor

@Jaly22 

hi!  I did order from her site.  They are super fast with the shipping and from California! I am on the east coast.  This is the 2nd time I ordered and it got here in 2-3 days. 

I love it!!  I have been putting it all around the orbital bone and I think it makes a difference.  I usually had a little redness above my eyebrows, but now I don't.  

I am sorry I didn't post any pics.  I don't think I can take a before and after pic like a professional.  It's like I notice it.  Not sure I qualify for a testimonal pic!  LOL