Honored Contributor

@Longhorn Gal wrote:

I got an answer to my question I left on the TSV A/D item about future scents.  It said that the other scents would be Toasted Brown Sugar, Mai Tai Pineapple, and Orange Blossom. 

I went ahead and got the scented TSV just because I'm curious about all the scents.  I think I'll like the Orange Blossom and Brown Sugar, but the Pineapple and Caramel Apple may have to be given as gifts to someone eventually.    

Orange blossom sounds AMAZING but I will wait for reviews. Josie's scents normally do not match their name, unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

Her argan milk burned the heck out of my skin! I washed it off after just a little while when it wouldn't stop burning and it continued to be irritating for quite awhile after. I have NO idea what is in that stuff but I've actually rarely had that bad of irritation from products. I've read some reviews of others mentioning the same thing but then there are others that love it so who knows? Different strokes for different folks! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Oh wow. It wasn't until I read this thread that I realized that the TSV came in auto-delivery. I think I'll do an autodelivery of the unscented. I just my 5 easy Pay VIP email, I hope I can use it on this offer.

Frequent Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Her argan milk burned the heck out of my skin! I washed it off after just a little while when it wouldn't stop burning and it continued to be irritating for quite awhile after. I have NO idea what is in that stuff but I've actually rarely had that bad of irritation from products. I've read some reviews of others mentioning the same thing but then there are others that love it so who knows? Different strokes for different folks! Smiley Happy

I wonder which ingredient it is that causes the irritation?  I have to always read the ingredients in anything I put on my face from makeup to lotion because my eyes are very sensitive.  I can't use anything with any type of silicone which really limits my choices.  Here's the ingredient list for the milk: 

Argan Milk INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water) (and) Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (and) Propanediol
(and) Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate (and) Phosphatidylglycerol (and) Sodium
Benzoate (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Citric Acid.

Frequent Contributor

How can you view upcoming TSV's? I'm new on here & haven't learned all the perks to this site yet,lol.

Frequent Contributor

@My3brattykids wrote:

How can you view upcoming TSV's? I'm new on here & haven't learned all the perks to this site yet,lol.

I can't give you the link here because it will get erased.  If you search the internet for Blue Skies for Me blog, you will be able to find her review of the TSV and links to it as well.  Look on the right hand side of her page under popular post.  Hope this helps!