Esteemed Contributor

I just placed my order for this TSV today on AD in the Caramel Apple scent.  I have not been able to pick up one of her TSV's in awhile, because lately they have had products in them that I do not like. I am not a fan of the Argan Milk , color sticks, or her mascara.

I like it when she just sticks with the basic body products.

Esteemed Contributor
@mineeus wrote:

I just placed my order for this TSV today on AD in the Caramel Apple scent.  I have not been able to pick up one of her TSV's in awhile, because lately they have had products in them that I do not like. I am not a fan of the Argan Milk , color sticks, or her mascara.

I like it when she just sticks with the basic body products.

@icezeus

I had no idea that this particular thread was still going, until I realized I had yet another notification to mine,  from weeks ago. 

You will be so surprised to find her scents are softer 'than' soft. I have the MOST super sensitive skin and absolutely will At use (usually) anything new::::"that was WHY I waited for over rOughly 2 years  to invest in her line"! 

I, too, icezeus agree....I'm not using the Argan Milk on my face. It's just somewhat drying for me, but using it for my hands. As I mentioned prior to this posting, the scent of Vanilla is beautiful.

I could use this on my face everyday. 

As of this posting, Josie Maran products is the only product(s)  I have on auto delivery for a 2 year program. 

I have her body wash-(non foaming/can use for face), along with her Light Argan oil for face; I use the original Argan oil for elbows, tootsies, and the NECK and massage way back, along the ears and into the back of my neck. Never going to be  dried-wrinkly skin there.

Memo: take a very _small amount and tap under and around your eyes. Works better than anything I have ever used, even the $250.00 cremes...what a waste...what a joke, "well for me"!

I just know you have beautiful skin, One smart lady____!!!! Oh...did you know that the Argan oil can be used for heavy eye and facial make up?

I can, but test it slowly for anything that may make you hesitant. Again, I have the most fragile, sensitive skin, now. Once, I could use almost any ole' product...but not for 3 years, now. 

Have a great day,

NAES

Respected Contributor

@icezeus

Ice:  I am so sad...I always agree with you on everything -- how can you not like Argan Milk?  It is one of my 'must have' products. I thought we were twins! (insert crying emoji here)

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl

It's because we are twins that sometimes we have to go our own separate ways. LOL!!

I just was not a fan of it. I tried it for a week and my skin just felt really dry after each use.

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1

It's amazing how one product can have such radically different results for people. I just found the Milk to be very drying for my skin. 

I do love her Argan Oil, and I like to use this as a moisturizer at night, and on the weekends.  I always have to remember to be very light handed with it or I will end up with a greasy mess.  I forget sometimes, and you just can't apply it as you would a regular moisturizer. I am interested in trying the light version of her Argan Oil.

When it comes to her BB's say no more. I love them. I am a bath and body junkie. I have to tip my head to MS. JM. IMO her BB's are the best.

Respected Contributor

@icezeus

Yes, it is amazing how different chemistry can be.  When I use Milk my (combo) skin is absolutely dewy.  I don't like to be without it.

Agree with you on the body butters.  So we can be twins again!

p.s. Sephora will give you a free sample of the Argan Light.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@NAES1

ze

It's amazing how one product can have such radically different results for people. I just found the Milk to be very drying for my skin. 

I do love her Argan Oil, and I like to use this as a moisturizer at night, and on the weekends.  I always have to remember to be very light handed with it or I will end up with a greasy mess.  I forget sometimes, and you just can't apply it as you would a regular moisturizer. I am interested in trying the light version of her Argan Oil.

When it comes to her BB's say no more. I love them. I am a bath and body junkie. I have to tip my head to MS. JM. IMO her BB's are the best.

@icezeus

I absolutely 'did forget' to mention exactly what you so definitely said: "to  BE very light handed...YES-YES. 

Icezeus, you will love the LIGHT oil. I use this wonderful product every day- usually, though at bed time. Also, I never RUB it in to my facial skin, but with approximately 3 drops PRESS it gently until my face has completely absorbed it all. With my neck I smooth it on and upward(either one). I use 5 drops.

I have absolutely no dry skin, nor any sign of wrinkles anywhere on my face. It's the best treatment for under and around my eyes.

I am definitely a JM client.

Memo: when I first was introduced to posting, 4 years ago, my name ( nic) was Smiley Embarassed> _Not an easy sale....most of the posters know who I am.

When June's new format came on to the boards- 15th of this year, I apparently had too many spaces, thus NAES was an abbreviation. And! I am one very difficult customer FOR sells, so NAES was created. 

Again, you are quite the savvy skin care professional!!

If I ever have any questions about any XYZ product, I will ask you firstly.....

Thank you for being such a token of knowledge for helping others. 

_Not an easy sale / ......."NAES"

Respected Contributor

I was wondering if anyone has recently recieved the 19oz body butter?

The last one I got had such a huge hole in the middle. I know they say it is from settling but mine was a huge amount gone.  I love love the bb, was hoping maybe this years were not like that.. Thanks if anyone just got one......Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I received some, one for me and a couple for gifts.  It is fine.  The honey balm is different. It seems whipped and it is not at all like the regular balm.  I ordered the Caramel Apple on AD but I might change it to unscented. 

Frequent Contributor

I got an answer to my question I left on the TSV A/D item about future scents.  It said that the other scents would be Toasted Brown Sugar, Mai Tai Pineapple, and Orange Blossom. 

I went ahead and got the scented TSV just because I'm curious about all the scents.  I think I'll like the Orange Blossom and Brown Sugar, but the Pineapple and Caramel Apple may have to be given as gifts to someone eventually.