Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Karena wrote:

Looks like a great TSV by Josie! So does the BareMinerals TSV!! I was a bit disappointed in the IT Cosmetics TSV; I feel like they've done that all before, but it's good for those who use these staples! I guess I am always expecting new, new, new. LOL 

Hi Karena.  ITA--I, too, was disappointed in the upcoming IT TSV--been there/done that.  I, too, want new.

Hi @winamac1! Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way!! What do you think of the BM kit? Are you getting the LG today?  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this. I was disappointed to hear that there isn't going to be a L'occitane TSV this year so I'm going for this instead. The two products I use fairly regularly are the argan oil and balm and I love honey products so the new balm sounds interesting. I'll review when I get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

It looks like a great kit. I will be picking this one up on Auto Delivery. It will be unscented for me as I am not a fan of her scents (except Vanilla). 

I found a small jar of her sweet citrus I forgot I had and I opened it yesterday and I hate the smell of it. Smells like it is rancid. I know it was sealed and I bought it last year but I think this is the way she meant it to smell. I can't use it. 

@BabyYoda wrote:

It looks like a great kit. I will be picking this one up on Auto Delivery. It will be unscented for me as I am not a fan of her scents (except Vanilla). 

I found a small jar of her sweet citrus I forgot I had and I opened it yesterday and I hate the smell of it. Smells like it is rancid. I know it was sealed and I bought it last year but I think this is the way she meant it to smell. I can't use it. 

_____

@blueocean

Hi OceanBlue,

I know exactly what you mean...my balm(s) 3 in the THREE kits: 1 month old that I bought, has everthing I wanted, the LIGHT Argan oil, the body butters in (1) vanilla and the others-   ALL>Unscented, along with the 5 pc. orignial oil+mascara, cheek blush... et cetra, but the balm is too solid to dig out and apply; has an odd smell, not vanilla NICE, but a old smell, if that could describe this to its truest ID.

I placed the auto delivery for the LIGHT oil and a 1 bottle (6 oz) of some whitish ARGAN lotion with sunscreen, which is really better than the OIL-orignial or LIGHT.

That plan goes on for 2 years. I really did find the SOLID BALMs of 'NO' worth, but can melt it down for cuticles which should last for ten years, and I have 3. Makes the kit look more enticing!

What happens in these promo kits: there is one product that is exactly what you pay for and the ADD ons/bonus are just something to be the selling point. I can and will use the balm for feet only __****when it's melted down to apply -other than that I have no 5 stars for much of anything that has been on for over 5 years ON AIR, HERE.

It the best way that someone can stamp on their name and become indepently wealthy (almost) over night, or close to IT.

I do use the Argan oil for facial treatments but not each night;ARGAN, in my opinion, cannot-will not take the place of a quality moisturizer. Too drying and does not penetrate in to my skin 100%. BUT! I am happy for those that DO love the oils as their regime.

```Not factual, though__, but I do believe the 1st orignals can NOT be as good as the ones I just purchased.

I do not BUY the sales pitch story of the little oldER women ~~sitting there hand shelling each nut~~!  

It's a huge business and probably done in larger manufacturing buildings, having worker bees doing this at low income wages.

She may have gone there 1 time but I never see a photo of she, Maran, getting down with the women (at the factories) gaining knowledge, now, as it possibly is done today.

"Those older photos where she is on the ground with the women on the ground has to be the same ONE posted when she firstly came aboard". 

NAES

Trusted Contributor
How do you see upcoming TSV?
Respected Contributor

@NAES1 I use her regular balm in the metal jar for my cuticles after I use her Argan oil on my hands and it works great. It lasts a really long time. I hate the smell of the balm as it smells lemony and like something else I can't figure out. But not a nice smell. I also use it on my feet before bed. 

I think her body butters and Argan oil are her star products. I tried her makeup, concealer, spf tinted lotion, lip butters, blush, etc but they look greasy on me and don't last more than a few hours on me. I used to use her argon milk but it made my face dry and the AD I received changed to be clear mostly in the bottle (yes I shook it) not white like it used to be. 

I can't watch her on tv anymore and listen to the same story about the old woman. I tape her shows only to see what new she is bringing. 

Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
How do you see upcoming TSV?

Hi @NativeJax - You can see the item #s and a review of the collection at Peacemanor Blogspot. She pre-ordered and left a very helpful review. HTH

Esteemed Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@NAES1 I use her regular balm in the metal jar for my cuticles after I use her Argan oil on my hands and it works great. It lasts a really long time. I hate the smell of the balm as it smells lemony and like something else I can't figure out. But not a nice smell. I also use it on my feet before bed. 

I think her body butters and Argan oil are her star products. I tried her makeup, concealer, spf tinted lotion, lip butters, blush, etc but they look greasy on me and don't last more than a few hours on me. I used to use her argon milk but it made my face dry and the AD I received changed to be clear mostly in the bottle (yes I shook it) not white like it used to be. 

I can't watch her on tv anymore and listen to the same story about the old woman. I tape her shows only to see what new she is bringing. 

@blueocean

Smart lady you are to have found out all about what works for you in this line, as I. Yes,,,, the Argan milk does dry out-my face, also. Hahaaaa, actually, it ( must have taken 4+ years for me to finally give this 'oil' a spin. I have both - the original & light, along with part f a duo called: JM Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47/with SunBoost ATB. It's a white slightly heavier creme, but I like this one BEST. I apply it to the palms of my hands, warm it up then PRESS it ever so gently in to my skin. I love that product. Have it on auto delivery fr 2 years. Highly recommend 'IT'.

I d the very same thing with the balm...for cuticles and feet. I've used it apprx. 20  times; it (must) last forever.

I'm very ...VERY choosey what I use in skincare, so far this is a 5 star oil and body butter for me, also, I have the cleansing tube wash. Have not used it on my face, just fr HOT spa soaks. I'm pretty darn satisfied with everything and actually the vanilla balm is better each time I use it. I bought a lot,BlueOcean for winter.  Alot!!!

Let's keep in touch...you are as passionate about skincare as I am. Thank you for your kind words of support, with me new to 'this line'.

NAES

Frequent Contributor

There's been some discussion about the balm on here.  I use it on the ends of my hair before I roll it up in my hot rollers.  My ends get dry and a little balm goes along way.  Before the balm, I just used regular lotion, but I think the balm does better.  Plus, I have about six tins I need to use from all the TSVs!! 

The Lemon Verbena Balm and Oil Duo, A269009, was a OTO a few days ago.  I got this for my mom for Xmas because she loves the scent of lemon verbena.  I received it in the mail yesterday and opened the balm b/c I really wanted to smell it.  I love it!  I didn't open the oil, but the balm I give two thumbs way up!!

Respected Contributor

@Longhorn Gal wrote:

There's been some discussion about the balm on here.  I use it on the ends of my hair before I roll it up in my hot rollers.  My ends get dry and a little balm goes along way.  Before the balm, I just used regular lotion, but I think the balm does better.  Plus, I have about six tins I need to use from all the TSVs!! 

The Lemon Verbena Balm and Oil Duo, A269009, was a OTO a few days ago.  I got this for my mom for Xmas because she loves the scent of lemon verbena.  I received it in the mail yesterday and opened the balm b/c I really wanted to smell it.  I love it!  I didn't open the oil, but the balm I give two thumbs way up!!

Yes thanks for mentioning that @Longhorn Gal that the balm is great for the hair. I use it for the static electricity in the winter on my hair. It is great to tame any stray or frizzy hair. 

Glad you like the smell of the lemon verbena. I also have about 6 large tins on the balm from all the kits I buy.

Respected Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@blueocean

Smart lady you are to have found out all about what works for you in this line, as I. Yes,,,, the Argan milk does dry out-my face, also. Hahaaaa, actually, it ( must have taken 4+ years for me to finally give this 'oil' a spin. I have both - the original & light, along with part f a duo called: JM Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47/with SunBoost ATB. It's a white slightly heavier creme, but I like this one BEST. I apply it to the palms of my hands, warm it up then PRESS it ever so gently in to my skin. I love that product. Have it on auto delivery fr 2 years. Highly recommend 'IT'.

I d the very same thing with the balm...for cuticles and feet. I've used it apprx. 20  times; it (must) last forever.

I'm very ...VERY choosey what I use in skincare, so far this is a 5 star oil and body butter for me, also, I have the cleansing tube wash. Have not used it on my face, just fr HOT spa soaks. I'm pretty darn satisfied with everything and actually the vanilla balm is better each time I use it. I bought a lot,BlueOcean for winter.  Alot!!!

Let's keep in touch...you are as passionate about skincare as I am. Thank you for your kind words of support, with me new to 'this line'.

NAES

Hi @NAES1 I have tried most of the skincare lines out there and narrowed it down to what works for me. You may want to look into Dr. Denese products here. I always go back to her line. I use the tinted spf 30 cream over her hydroshield and firming cream and Josie's regular argon oil, body butter and balm at night over Dr. Denese hydroshield and cream. 

I also love love love Borghese mud masks (get them from Evine) and their body cream, and salt scrub.

i am also very choosy on my skincare. I must see results. We will definitely keep in touch.