Respected Contributor

Josie Maran - Nov. 13

[ Edited ]

Sorry if this has already been posted, but TSV will be Nov. 13.  

$69.96 and will include 2 Argan Oils (1.7 and .5 oz), Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm (5 oz), 2 Whipped Argan Oil Body Butters (8 oz and 2 oz) in Unscented or Caramel Apple, and Argan Cleansing Oil for Body (8.3 oz) in Unscented or Caramel Apple.

With Auto-Delivery, I'm not sure what the scents will be for future shipments.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Frequent Contributor

Not too sure if I want to smell like a caramel apple, so I may have to go for unscented.  I didn't really like the cranberry scent from the TSV last year.  The Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm sounds interesting.  I usually order the JM TSVs if they don't have makeup in them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was just viewing the upcoming TSV's for the month of November, and I will be purchasing this one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Longhorn Gal

Same for me. I am not a fan of the makeup line, but I love the Body butters, and the Argan Oil.

This will be my first time trying her Body cleansing oil.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like a great TSV by Josie! So does the BareMinerals TSV!! I was a bit disappointed in the IT Cosmetics TSV; I feel like they've done that all before, but it's good for those who use these staples! I guess I am always expecting new, new, new. LOL 

Super Contributor

oh my word, havent been on here in so long (password issues among other things) just saw your name i like celery and thought i would say hi!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran - Nov. 13

[ Edited ]

@Longhorn Gal wrote:

Not too sure if I want to smell like a caramel apple, so I may have to go for unscented.  I didn't really like the cranberry scent from the TSV last year.  The Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm sounds interesting.  I usually order the JM TSVs if they don't have makeup in them. 

lol yeah but for the most part, her scents never really match the name. So caramel apple probably smells like maple or something, lol.

I love the body butters in terms of how they perform but really dislike almost all the scents I've tried. The only one that was okay was the apricot one but I'm not a huge apricot fan, but hey, at least it actually smelled like apricot like the name implied.

Contributor

I have never tried this line... Sounds yummy though, maybe I will pick it up.  Thanks for the info 

Honored Contributor

@Karena wrote:

Looks like a great TSV by Josie! So does the BareMinerals TSV!! I was a bit disappointed in the IT Cosmetics TSV; I feel like they've done that all before, but it's good for those who use these staples! I guess I am always expecting new, new, new. LOL 

Hi Karena.  ITA--I, too, was disappointed in the upcoming IT TSV--been there/done that.  I, too, want new.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

It looks like a great kit. I will be picking this one up on Auto Delivery. It will be unscented for me as I am not a fan of her scents (except Vanilla). 

I found a small jar of her sweet citrus I forgot I had and I opened it yesterday and I hate the smell of it. Smells like it is rancid. I know it was sealed and I bought it last year but I think this is the way she meant it to smell. I can't use it.