Valued Contributor

Josie Maran Milk -- My Paranoia -- Need Advice!

My order for Josie Maran's supersize Milk serum arrived, and I'm afraind to use it!!  I opened the QVC package, and the product box had no seal, nor was the bottle itself sealed.  I'm worried that someone could have opened it along the way, and I would never know about it.  I think I'm gonna return it -- am I being paranoid?  What would you do?

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Milk -- My Paranoia -- Need Advice!

Call Josie Maran customer service.  You need to confirmed if the product was suppose to be "sealed."  If so, then call Q CS.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine wasn't sealed either so I guess they don't but I looked at it carefully for any signs of tampering or use and decided to go ahead.I have received many beauty products from Q that aren't safety sealed but I sure wish they were.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They don't come sealed. And yes, you are being paranoid. I'd say otherwise if you purchased the product off a store shelf, but you didn't. Product tampering is far more likely to occur on a store shelf than in a manufacturing plant, a warehouse, or during shipping. If the box it came in displayed evidence of tampering or was open when it arrived, that would be different - but based on your post, it did not.

Honored Contributor

Yes you are being paranoid. I ordered a bottle from her site with a 20% off coupon so the price was not much different from the super size on Q. It was not sealed either. I have started using mine with no problems. I really like it so far & can see a difference in my skin.

Esteemed Contributor

You are not paranoid at all.  All products should sealed.  As much as she charges someone should with it to open it for you.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven

I agree that everything beauty wise should come sealed. However, I have ordered many bottles of the milk and they never have been. From my experience, I believe it would be very obvious if this particular product had been used before. Even just from using the dropper one time and putting it back in you can see that it has been used because it starts to get on the rim. I absolutely love the product though and it sounds to me like yours is safe to use!! HTH Smiley Happy

Edited for typos

Contributor

Yes, You're paranoid. Many beauty produts do not come sealed. Despite how you wish it would have come, this is typical of the milk and many products with a dropper. It's fine.

Esteemed Contributor

For what they charge for these products....I think they all should be sealed.