Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran May TSV 5/26

@2blonde wrote:

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do love her scented whipped argan products.  The problem is I can never resist buying when she has a special on them, so I am very well stocked right now.  It's gotten to the point where I purposely don't watch when she's on so I'm not tempted to buy more!  Cat Embarassed

I love these products too but just can't use them up.  I ended up gifting the last Creamery A/D set and it was appreciated.  

Occasional Contributor

I would like to know the TSV for Josie Maran as well. I'm looking for the large container of body butter. I missed it the last time it was on back in the Fall. Vanilla Apricot is my favorite!

Frequent Contributor

@Liannlee She typically starts the super sized body butter 1st of June! So not too much longer Smiley Happy I’m always anxious to see which scents she chooses for the summer and then the fall in November! But also so excited to see what the May 26 TSV is, sort of thinking the creamery collection again since it’s been pretty consistent the past few years.
Occasional Contributor

@Smc09 Thanks for the information. I bought the small container and it's almost empty. I don't know much about the creamery collection so I'll check that out as well.  Thanks again!

Super Contributor

The Watermelon collection from a few weeks ago that sold out is back in stock! I just ordered mine 😁 hope you all can get yours too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Souperkrys

Ordered the watermelon kit last night. Missed it the first time. I turned on QVC right

when they started presenting it and said it's back.

Hope you enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

How long is QVC going to make us wait on this TSV? I passed on the ITCosmetics TSV because I thought I would maybe purchase this one. These are times when InsideQ would come in handy.

Regular Contributor

Did her TSV get cancelled? The guide on my TV is showing Cook's Essentials during the TSV time slot.😯
Valued Contributor

The guide on this website still has Josie listed for the tsv

Regular Contributor

Good. I hope my guide is wrong!