Contributor

Josie Maran Jumbo Size Body Butter

Has anyone else noticed that the scent of the body butter is not noted on the jars? I ordered unscented and vanilla fig and had to mark the unscented one with a "U" in Sharpie marker on the lid of the jar. Not complaining, but just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

P.S. The unscented body butter is great over Argan Milk on your face!

Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Jumbo Size Body Butter

D'oh! There are labels on the bottoms of the jars. Never mind!

Super Contributor

I'm glad you found your scents. I guess is much more cost-effective to have different labels than different packaging.

BTW, I've never tried her BBs, only The Body Shop's. How would you rate, describe and/or compare to others?

Contributor

F1, I used the Body Shop's body butters years ago and found them too greasy. This was my first purchase of Josie's butters and I like them much better. So far, they seem more hydrating and much less greasy. As I said, I've even been using the unscented one on my face. I would never have done that with the Body Shop butters.

Super Contributor

On 11/12/2014 WriterLady said:

F1, I used the Body Shop's body butters years ago and found them too greasy. This was my first purchase of Josie's butters and I like them much better. So far, they seem more hydrating and much less greasy. As I said, I've even been using the unscented one on my face. I would never have done that with the Body Shop butters.

Thank you for your reply. The Body Shop butters were greasy and since using them I've kind of avoided butters. Maybe I "need" to try hers?

Super Contributor

On 11/13/2014 F1wild said:
On 11/12/2014 WriterLady said:

Thank you for your reply. The Body Shop butters were greasy and since using them I've kind of avoided butters. Maybe I "need" to try hers?

Yes..yes you do! I am probably going to order the jumbo in unscented..it's too good a deal and I don't ever want to be without it. I am almost done with an 8oz of Sweet Citrus and have a brand new 8oz unscented that came as part of a kit with her EXCELLENT hand cream that I also highly recommend.

I can't stand to feel greasy. Her body butter sinks right in and a little goes a long way. On top of that, my skin feels moisturized for a full 24 hours. I LOVE it.

Now, if I could just get Philosophy and JM to team up and make a Pure Grace BB. I like the Pure Grace whipped body cream, but it just isn't nearly as effective as JM's BB.