Esteemed Contributor

Josie Maran Honey Drip

[ Edited ]

Does Josie even know what she has here??? OMG I ruined the skin on my face by leaving josie and going for Paula's Choice.I guess I was too ambigious or whatever the word is and my skin on my face and neck quickly became red and raw. I didn't know what to do ,so I just slathered my face with Josies honey drip. OMG. I have been usung it for less than a month and all my wrinkles and dryness (from PC) are totally gone. I had wrinkles on my forhead,they are gone I cannot believe it.i wore bangs for years because of them.GONE!!!  I don't know if Josie knows this is a miracle item but it is.It is 100% better than her face cream. Try it and see !

Honored Contributor

I love both Paula's Choice and Josie Maran products. The Divine Dip balm is great stuff. I got mine in a TSV I have on AD and put the Divine Drip from the second kit into storage, thinking I didn't want two open at once. That didn't last long and now I have one open one at home and one at my desk at the office.

Mine is the original, which doesn't really have a scent. I like to apply it over my other products, like the scented JM body butters or my scented Philosophy body souffles. It provides extra moisture and allows the scent of the other products to come through. I did use it on my face a few times when I needed extra moisture over the winter and it worked very well. 

Respected Contributor

I have never used her Honey Drip cream. It sounds wonderful. Right now I'm using her face butter in the morning and then the protect and perfect tinted SPF moisturizer. At night I am again using the face butter and then add a bit of her creamy oil on top.  Her products are great!

Valued Contributor

You just sold more for Josie than she ever could with her finger dipping act. I can barely watch her, but I am interested in your words. Also... I just rescued a Maltesse, he is just a hoot! 

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma

Better than her Face butter?   Oh wow, because that is THE best face moisture ever!  Nothing gives me the moisture better than the body butters & her face products..

I don't use anything else on my face anymore, except JM...I am sensitive and more so as I age..

The one thing I don't have is the Honey Drip, but I will now...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Honey Drip

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@MalteseMomma

Better than her Face butter?   Oh wow, because that is THE best face moisture ever!  Nothing gives me the moisture better than the body butters & her face products..

I don't use anything else on my face anymore, except JM...I am sensitive and more so as I age..

The one thing I don't have is the Honey Drip, but I will now...Smiley Happy

While I don't use her face butter (I returned it...drying..go figure), I do use her whipped unscented body butter on my face and really like it.  I ordered the Honey Drip yesterday just because of this thread.  I had not been aware of it before.  I will be anxious to hear what you think when you get yours.  I'll post, too.

@quadmimi

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

I wish I hadn't even read this thread because now I want both the Honey Drip and the Face Butter!  The Beauty Board isn't good for my budget!

Respected Contributor

LOVE THE HONEY DRIP.  Agree that it is both moisturizing and also very soothing.  I'm on AD as well with the original, my favorite, which has almost no scent, and a scented (also very nice and not overwhelming).   HIGHLY RECOMMEND.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Honey Drip

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

LOVE THE HONEY DRIP.  Agree that it is both moisturizing and also very soothing.  I'm on AD as well with the original, my favorite, which has almost no scent, and a scented (also very nice and not overwhelming).   HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

@nyc1     I did not know there was an a/d  thanks        Smiley Happy

Contributor

The Honey Drip really is awesome.  I got a patch of super-dry skin on my finger, and I put the HD on it every evening before bed, and it was gone in 2 days.  It really works for superdry, winter-beaten skin.  I use it on my neck, my elbows...I have not put it on my face, but it goes everywhere else. It is a bit greasy at first...just let it soak in.  Trust me.