Respected Contributor

Josie Maran Argan Oil 5 Piece Complexion Care Package A239552

Hey Beauties ~ I would like to try some Josie products. Would this kit be a good place to start? I'm between light and medium. This kit says that medium is for medium to olive skin tone, so I assume I need the light (it looks too light to me). Also, is this coverage yellow based? I'm more pink undertone, so not sure if this will work....

Any help would be most appreciated. Thank You. Mistic

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Help Please ~

I will try to help, as I have this kit. I would consider myself pink/neutral I got the light, and it does look yellow when you put it on, but for some reason once I rub it in it looks good, and not yellow. I know this doesn't make much sense. It is more full coverage then I thought it would be.

This is a great kit to start, as long as the color works for you. I also like the argan oil, color stick for lips, the creamy oil (more in the winter). The concealer is okay, not very long lasting though. Overall it's a great price even if you just like two of the products.

Respected Contributor

meggie15 ~ Thank you for your help!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I did some investigation on my own, and found out that there is a Light 1 and a light 2. This kit is the light 1. Wonder why the Q never bothers to tell us this, and at least give us enough shade info to reduce returns?

Valued Contributor

I also have this kit and glad I got it for ""such a deal"". I wanted backup supply of the Oil && Infinity cream (great stuff) and to try the TM. I'm a golden undertoned Medium and the Medium in this kit is a bit too Neutral even light for my color. I was on the fence about keeping it until I played around with the shade -- added LG Champagne Spackle then mixed it together. I like the consistency and even ""tint"" coverage plus the SPF --- I top it with one of my powder or baked Bronzer then it's perfect. The one item that isn't up to par is the big Color Stick -- it was dry to begin with and dries out more with time. Someone suggested putting a couple drops of the Oil on top then capping overnight. That kinda works but it's my least Fave in this great kit. It's all the good basics for the skin & I hope it's available all the time.