Trusted Contributor
I thought JM's face butter was a new product for some reason but I guess it's been out for awhile. I can't keep up with all the products and I hadn't been a JM user. Can someone tell me what the difference is between the face butter and the body butter? Is it just consistency? Is the face butter less thick or emollient? Thank you.
Respected Contributor

I have both the face butter and body butter. In my opinion the consistency seems the same but the face butter absorbs faster than the body butter.  At night I do pat the light argon oil on top of the face butter as she suggests.  My skin likes it!

Frequent Contributor
I have both as well. For me the face butter feels a bit different in texture. I suppose I would say lighter in texture but it's hard for me to describe it. However, the face butter has some other ingredients infused in it that are specifically to target face issues (i.e. Pore size, crows feet, etc). When I apply it I definitely know it's there for about 5 minutes and then it soaks in and feels weightless like her other products. My skin always feels moisturized and soft in the morning. I hope this helps!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies. That is what I wanted to know. I kind of drank the Josie M koolaid and wondered about this.