Contributor

Do you use it on your neck? Are you seeing good results?

Esteemed Contributor

Divine Drip is better for the neck area - it's thicker

I just started using her Reserve (in the silver/gold container) and I'm shocked what it's done for lines around the lower face - mouth!   Just got it last week and I see such an improvement.  2 for $85   I bought two orders so had hoped it was effective and it is.

Respected Contributor

@deerfeederYes, you can use Josie's face butter on your neck, face & also as your eyecream. Sometimes what I do is use whatever I use on my face & bring down to my neck. Her face butter is a firming hydrating product for normal to dry skin. I would not reco. it for super dry skin tho. I do have her Divine Drip in Honey which I use on my neck too. Its just a matter of keeping up daily with your prefered skin care.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the face butter.  I went through an entire jar of it.  I know this sounds odd but my face actually felt very dry from it.  It was as if it never sunk into my skin.  I love her body butter but the face butter was a nay for me.

I recently bought the Divine Drip face and neck cream.  I bought it specifically for my neck but I use it over the top of a retinol product and so far I'm very impressed with the way my skin feels.  I've not been using it long enough to see any results.