Trusted Contributor

Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm

I received it as a packaged set awhile back ago and used it for the first time yesterday.

Loved the way it made my skin feel and look full of moisture.  Usually my legs are so dry looking.  This made them look great.

Wanted to have another jar on hand.  QVC price is $42 plus $3 for S&H.  I thought it's really a nice product, but the price is too much for me.

Searched Ebay - getting the same product, same size for $29!!!!   

I purchase a lot from QVC, but lately it seems as though the prices are not always the best!    

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm

They (Q) says for many products - 'prices are great here b/c there is no middle man'................well there IS a middle 'company'....called QVC.  Somebody gets a percentage to market a product - some marketers ask for more than another.  Thanks for the tip - I also love DD.

Trusted Contributor

I always buy her stuff off ebay. Many other items as well.

Frequent Contributor

Josie has good prices on TSV and ODO. I try to always buy sets from her. Her products are nice. Ebay is great, much better than Amozon imho.

Trusted Contributor

Qvc sold super sizes during winter for only a few dollars more than the regular size costs. It was worth it for more than double the size. It might be back in the fall, or sooner even.

I have gotten an old one that had a brownish tinge from Amazon, and it was a reliable seller that I've bought dozens of Josie products from. I've also read a few reviews that this molds, too. Myself I don't trust this particular product as sold by sellers again due to the ingredients it has can spoil easily. Some people restock their personal stores without rotating and don't always toss old products. 

Honored Contributor

If you ever have a problem with an Ebay purchase and the seller is not willing to refund, Ebay will guarantee the refund.  They will refund your money and collect from the seller.  There's no risk purhasing from Ebay.