Occasional Contributor

Josie Maran Buttery Soft 4 pc Auto Delivery DELAYED AGAIN!!

My order for Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil Buttery Soft 4 piece auto delivery kit has been DELAYED FOR THE SECOND TIME. This is the second shippment. It is suppose to be shipped July 8. What is going on? I have other auto delivery plans with Josie and have had no problems. Is it Josie or QVC? This is really really disappointing for both companies.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Buttery Soft 4 pc Auto Delivery DELAYED AGAIN!!

My Josie TSV kits have been delayed by 2 months and now the third shipment has been delayed twice as well. The scents are season specific and by the time I get them the season is almost over. I called CS and they said it was the manufacturer. Josie's TSV is the only thing I have ever had this problem with on auto delivery. I am upset as well but CS said there is nothing they can do. What I don't understand is why a manufacturer keeps taking other orders when they can't fill the ones that are already promised on time. I love the products but feel disrespected as a customer when they don't at least come close to the processing date! So to sum up OP, I understand!
Regular Contributor

Mine was delayed once and then I got a shipped notice this morning.  Who know what's going on.  Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Jose is new at this business and trying very hard. She was an instant hit and maybe it has overwhelmed her.  jmo <3

Respected Contributor

Mine is delayed til end of July?  I dont think it will ever come so ordered something else..

Auto delivery isnt something i will use again, 3rd shipping delay isnt worth it... 

Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I think Jose is new at this business and trying very hard. She was an instant hit and maybe it has overwhelmed her.  jmo <3

Sorry, Josie's been on QVC for a while now.  I've never had a problem with her ADs until recently, but had read previously that others have in the past, with some even being canceled.  I hope my next two shipments come through okay.

Trusted Contributor

@Bastet wrote:

My order for Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil Buttery Soft 4 piece auto delivery kit has been DELAYED FOR THE SECOND TIME. This is the second shippment. It is suppose to be shipped July 8. What is going on? I have other auto delivery plans with Josie and have had no problems. Is it Josie or QVC? This is really really disappointing for both companies.

@Bastet - I'm sorry, I know it's frustrating. Woman Sad People have been upset by QVC's AD delays for years. I used to get really upset, until I learned to just expect delays, and then possible cancellations by QVC altogether.