Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Body Butters

@Georgiagrama, I am a bit confused by your post. Josie is not sold at Ulta. Sephora does carry Josie. Did you mean Sephora?

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@BornToShop@So are you saying that Q quality is not the same as other shopping places?I wondered about that over the years and thought that in order to give us the better prices they might alter the product.

@dex

@BornToShop

All I am saying is that the consistancy of the set of six body butters that I purchased from QVC, was not the same consistancy as the 8 oz. jar I purchased elsewhere.  I love the 8 oz. jar I purchased elsewhere. It's fluffy and absorbs into my skin.  The jars of six I purchased earlier this year, in a set, from QVC was sticky.  It did not absorb at all, and, turned to grease as it warmed on my skin.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tricolor wrote:

@Georgiagrama, I am a bit confused by your post. Josie is not sold at Ulta. Sephora does carry Josie. Did you mean Sephora?

It's possible I suppose.  Although, I thought I remembered it as Ulta since my daughter took me to see the new store.  It could have been a one time offering since it was a new store, or, it could have been another store altogether.  I'm not sure I understand why you would be confused as to where it was purchased. 

The point I was trying to make is that although I was not happy with the set of six body butters purchased from QVC, I was happy that I persisted in trying the product.  Not necessarily that it is a better product purchased from one place or another, but simply that my Doctor was impressed with my healthy skin. 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for this review! I been in the fence about ordering these for months. I think I may go ahead and try them.
Occasional Contributor

My first posting, YAY!Woman Happy

My dry skin loves Josie's products, all of them, but particularly the body butter, especially for the drier months.

I order directly from her website, her shipping is super FAST, and free for purchases over $25.

Her products I've purchases are consistant across the board, regardless where I buy it.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Why not emailing Josie’s office & ask?  I have the set of five 8 oz body butters.  I have been using it since the first day she presented it and notice no difference.  It is not sticky, never has been.

Honored Contributor

Ultra is the last place I go for beauty products; the staff is disinterested and the store looks like they fired the cleaning crew several weeks ago....ick
Respected Contributor

Maybe, I've just been lucky, but I've bought JM's body butters here at the Q, from Sephora, from Josie's own website & from Hautelook & I've never found any differences in the consistancy or fragrance on any of them.

Occasional Contributor

I now own quite a few Josie Maran products from QVC and so far I love them all. Josie Maran products seem to be really good for my old skin.

Respected Contributor

JMO - I think that Josie uses the word "Juicy" because by the time her segment is over, I have seen her dip and apply so many times that I would assume she is close to dripping, hence "She Is Indeed Juicy."

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey