Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Susan25  Susan, I have used almost all her scents and LOVE them...I know you don't like florals, but her vanilla & this apple crisp are two of my favorite...Smiley Happy

I will have to try the vanilla sometime.  I just received my Wen 613 tsv so I won't need any additional body products for a while.  

I also really like the Korres pear scented body butter.  I haven't tried a lot of different Korres scents since I am not sure that I would like some of them.  

Josie does have a pear also, I am not sure if it is avaliable now or not...I just got the ones from her website, (the lady posted about it above mine)..if you check her "good buys" tab off and on she has some great discounts....

I have tried the Korres also, very nice, I just get the most skin benefits from Josie's products...(enjoy your 613!)

Respected Contributor

I can't believe what the Argan oil from that TSV is doing for my nails. I use cuticle oil but this is far superior. In a week, my nails stopped splitting and they look really nice. As soon as the right hand grows to the length of the left, I'm going to give myself a manicure WITH polish, which I haven't done in months as my nails just weren't able to stay long enough to bother.

The body butter is my favorite one I've tried from many places. I had some Philosophy but I got tired of the scent after a while and I prefer how the JM melts in so quickly. I'm a big fan. 

Respected Contributor

I got the Warm Vanilla at Christmas and love it.  It was the very large size and I am almost 1/2 way through it. I will be on the hunt when its 3/4 of the way gone.  I use it every night.  Smiley Happy  Love it

Deb

Trusted Contributor

Really great deal, it's like getting one for free.  I have never smelled Apple Crisp tho, wonder if I will like it?

Trusted Contributor

I got a smaple of her argan milk omgosh I love it! So saw this thread and went over to her website with IPSYJMC is for 20 o ff

I'm a happy camper what a deal Smiley Happy I will use this over my spf which I drying sometimes.

Whohoo way to end my night.    

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Contributor
Korres pear? Jose has Vanilla pear body butter but it's gone now. It's really delicious and a better moisturizer than Korres. I use Korres too because it's just more cost effective and works well with my skin. However, the body butter that Jose sells is much more decadent and makes your skin glow. I have alot of body butter thanks to Jose having those large tubs on sale a while back. Can't wait until she brings them back. I got the huge Argan face milk on auto ship and I keep getting compliments on my skin makeup free! Just lip gloss...Tarte of course lol. This milk is the first thing on my washed face. I have zero wrinkles and I am 54. No 11 likes, no crows feet. Plus the glow is great. Why would I cover up my skin now? I had alot of hyper pigmentation and redness but it's evened out after regular exfoliation and Jose's milk. I think I had lousy skin because all these serums have junk. If the first thing you put on your skin to drink is chemicals then yeah, you will have redness and spots. You exfoliate to put chemicals on?
Respected Contributor

@GeorgiaJack wrote:
Korres pear? Jose has Vanilla pear body butter but it's gone now. It's really delicious and a better moisturizer than Korres. I use Korres too because it's just more cost effective and works well with my skin. However, the body butter that Jose sells is much more decadent and makes your skin glow. I have alot of body butter thanks to Jose having those large tubs on sale a while back. Can't wait until she brings them back. I got the huge Argan face milk on auto ship and I keep getting compliments on my skin makeup free! Just lip gloss...Tarte of course lol. This milk is the first thing on my washed face. I have zero wrinkles and I am 54. No 11 likes, no crows feet. Plus the glow is great. Why would I cover up my skin now? I had alot of hyper pigmentation and redness but it's evened out after regular exfoliation and Jose's milk. I think I had lousy skin because all these serums have junk. If the first thing you put on your skin to drink is chemicals then yeah, you will have redness and spots. You exfoliate to put chemicals on?
Yes I got the new Face Butter...Starting my 3rd week..I am telling you,  I do this at night with Josie's  oil over it, a.m. with milk under it, the best combo ever!...I am older than you, my few lines I was getting are just going away...such an easy routine.
I emailed them about the pear body butter, I loved that too..I don't see it now.
Thanks for your update..

Contributor
Glad your seeing how amazing the argan is on your face! Cheers 🍻
Super Contributor

@J819.  thanks again.  just received my order of the 2 jm butters. Heart  love the scent

Respected Contributor

Just got my 2 jars from her website, "good buys" tab.. Amazing deal, love the apple crisp..

Super dry in Az now, Josie's butters just are the best!