Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} Has anyone else received body butter that looks like it has been used (scooped)?

Valued Contributor
Not exactly but it is whipped and does settle. Do you have a kitchen scale? You could weigh it to make sure it's all there.
Frequent Contributor

Because of the consistency of the body butter, it may look like the container is not full...what I have done, is shake the container up and down a few times and open it up and it is redistributed in the container....if you're concerned, called CS and ask for a replacement. They are helpful. Hope this helps some.

Frequent Contributor

Josie's body butters never have seals on the top. I think they settle during shipping, and they appeared like they've been tampered with. I can't figure out why the company doesn't have a seal on the top.

Valued Contributor

For as much as she is charging you'd think there'd be a seal on all of her stuff. She and her stuff are way over-rated.

Frequent Contributor
On 11/21/2014 va603 said:

Josie's body butters never have seals on the top. I think they settle during shipping, and they appeared like they've been tampered with. I can't figure out why the company doesn't have a seal on the top.

I ordered 2 and they both have seals on them. Had a hard time getting one off.

Contributor

@meonlybetter

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

LOL too funny

Respected Contributor

I was going to buy the last tsv but decided to order the travel sizes instead. If I like the argan oil and body butter that I bought I may decide to order the next tsv that is offered. I don't usually like to buy any tsv's if I haven't even tried the products. Although, I probably would be happy with her products but would rather try them first before buying larger sizes.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the small sizes and they all had seals but the larger size which I got at Sephora doesn't . I wonder why they seal the small ones and not the bigger ones?!!!

Respected Contributor

I agree, I think they just settle in shipping.

Deb