Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Body Butter scent question

@beach-mom wrote:

@Georgiagrama - When I first started using Josie's body butters I had a small cranberry something. I can't remember the exact name, but I really liked it. It had just a subtle hint of cranberry, but you could definitely tell it was cranberry! I haven't seen it here since.  Smiley Sad

@beach-mom  She is offering the Sweet Cranberry and her newest mint scent on her web site now.  The one and only time I myself have ever seen the Sweet Cranberry offered was last year in one of her holiday shows.  As of today, the only scent offered on QVC is the unscented.  I don't like an overpowering scent, but I do enjoy Josie's light, natural scents . I wasn't sure I wanted to try a fruit scent without some knowledgeable feedack. 

My favorite is the Vanilla Apricot - it makes my mouth water 😀, but not sure about cranberry.  

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Super Contributor

I like tn.he vanilla bean.  I like the Apricot and the Peppermint also, which his

usually up about this time of year.  It is lovely.

Honored Contributor

YW @Georgiagrama ! I have quite a few scents right now, but I might check out the website for the cranberry. I've been using skin dope in Coastal Breeze - I love that one!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   I love ordering from her site.  Shipping is free and your items arrive beautifully packaged , like a gift.   P!us, you can choose 3 free samples.  

I know it's just me, but I think the products I order from her site seem fresher.  

Respected Contributor

@SuziQ2 wrote:

I like tn.he vanilla bean.  I like the Apricot and the Peppermint also, which his

usually up about this time of year.  It is lovely.

@SuziQ2   Thank you!  The apricot and citrus have been my favorites for so long.  I'm thinking I just need a change. I've considered coloring my hair, but a jar of body butter will work well enough 😊😊😊

Honored Contributor

The mint is intriguing me but I wonder how strong the mint is?  A few years back she offered some scented body butters at the holidays (maybe a TSV?) and the one I bought was horrendous.  It was toasted something or other.  It was so strong and overbearing I had to wash it off.  Even my DH commented that it smelled disgusting and was making him sick.  LOL 

Now I'm leary about trying other scents. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva 

I know the feeling! I’ve only tried one scent that I found to be terrible for me, but even just one and I became hesitant about ordering a scent on the sole advice of a host. I’m still on the fence about the cranberry and although it sounds nice enough, there has been no feedback so far.

Frequent Contributor

I'm using a Cranberry Orange Body Butter right now. It's a real soft cranberry with a hint of orange. I like it.

Frequent Contributor

I have the sweet cranberry body butter and I really love it !  It has a vibrant and  I guess I would use the word effervescent scent.  It doesn't smell fruity to me. It has a definite cranberry scent but it isn't overpowering.  

It makes me happy whenever I use it😀 It is a definite favorite of mine.  My ultimate favorite is her winterberry scent which I adore, and this one reminds me a bit of that.  I hope this helps 😀😀

Respected Contributor

@last mango wrote:

I have the sweet cranberry body butter and I really love it !  It has a vibrant and  I guess I would use the word effervescent scent.  It doesn't smell fruity to me. It has a definite cranberry scent but it isn't overpowering.  

It makes me happy whenever I use it😀 It is a definite favorite of mine.  My ultimate favorite is her winterberry scent which I adore, and this one reminds me a bit of that.  I hope this helps 😀😀

@last mango   Thank you for replying.  Yes, your description is very helpful.  I want to try the cranberry and the vanilla fig, but, they last me a for quite a while, so I try to be very selective when I order a scent I'm not familiar with.