Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Body Butter (VANILLA PEAR)

@Travone wrote:

@Kabella wrote:

@swenwoo  & ladies, I watched one of josie's shows & there was a caller who asked her to bring back the VANILLA PEAR which is now called Morocan Escape. Josie said it will be back in Nov. on air. Yay!

@Kabella   Thanks.....I would not have know to look for the new name. 

I think that's it's original name. It was released in several store exclusive collections (Sephora and QVC each had some) back in 2013. I got mine at Sephora, but here's an article about the QVC version.

The packaging was really pretty.

https://www.momtrends.com/beauty/josie-maran-introduces-the-exclusive-moroccan-escape-gift-box

Please please bring back Vanilla Pear.....I wish you could carry it all of the time...I would like a 19oz tub.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everyone seems crazy over the Vanilla Pear scent. Now you have me curious. Can you please describe the scent??? I have never ordered Vanilla Pear. Just Vanilla Bean & unscented. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Hugs

Respected Contributor

I have the Vanilla Pear - another of my beauty inheritances I got from my mom after she passed two weeks ago. I've never tried Josie's lotions or butters but mom loved them. Smiley Happy

The scent is very nice. The pear stands out to me more than the vanilla, but it's a subtle sweet scent, not too overpowering.