Occasional Contributor

Josie Maran Body Butter (VANILLA PEAR)

Please Josie, consider bringing back some original scents in the mega size for the 2019 holiday. I miss the vanilla pear so much. Reading the reviews on the mega size body butters, it looks like I'm not the only one missing it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Body Butter (VANILLA PEAR)

Count me in for the vanilla pear.  I would also like to see the matching spritz.

Honored Contributor

@Travone  @swenwoo   Ladies, Josie will not read this thread.  You need to post it on Facebook or go to her website.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Travone  @swenwoo   Ladies, Josie will not read this thread.  You need to post it on Facebook or go to her website.

Josie will not read this, but the QVC mods do.  They can pass this along to the buyers.  It is the buyers who decide what is sold on the Q, not the on air reps.

Respected Contributor

@swenwoo wrote:

Please Josie, consider bringing back some original scents in the mega size for the 2019 holiday. I miss the vanilla pear so much. Reading the reviews on the mega size body butters, it looks like I'm not the only one missing it. 

I'm guessing it's far too late in the year to have thousands of body butters created, packaged, and shipped to be ready to sell for this year's holiday season. Maybe you'll see it in a smaller size in a gift set, but having worked in the manufacturing industry for 12 years, you can't ask for this kind of thing in October and have it ready for Christmas shipping.

Respected Contributor

@swenwoo  & ladies, I watched one of josie's shows & there was a caller who asked her to bring back the VANILLA PEAR which is now called Morocan Escape. Josie said it will be back in Nov. on air. Yay!

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 I did post awhile back on her facebook page. The vanilla Pear Body Butter will air in Nov.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@swenwoo  & ladies, I watched one of josie's shows & there was a caller who asked her to bring back the VANILLA PEAR which is now called Morocan Escape. Josie said it will be back in Nov. on air. Yay!

@Kabella   Thanks.....I would not have know to look for the new name. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for tell us, I too would not have thought it would be under a new name. I can't wait. I hope it's mega size. YAY!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alison Wonderland  No, Josie has been planning on bringing back the Vanilla Pear due to high interest for quite some time, far earlier than October. I don't know what size it will be offered tho, as she did not say to the caller. Like I have explained in my eariler post, the Vanilla Pear/Morocan Escape was mentioned on her facebook page for at least 6 months. She did say that she was listening to her fans as far as bringing it back. She said to the caller that she wanted it to be a surprise in NOV.