Occasional Contributor

Josie Maran Argon Milk HELP!

Hi Guys,

I have been using the Argon Milk for a while now and recently bought the TSV which included the Milk. I notice this bottle seems so much whiter. My other bottles were clear with the milky oil in it. The liquid actually looked like oil and water and was not entirely white. This new bottle almost looks like it is actually white, and when you open it up the liquid is much more white in color than the last bottles. It looks different than the other bottles....Does anyone notice a difference in their bottles? Did anyone notice a difference in the serum itself or the performance or smell?

Thanks

Occasional Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argon Milk HELP!

No difference in the first or last bottle purchased. White milky liquid. Love it.

Honored Contributor

I'm on my third bottle. All my bottles have been filled with very white liquid. The only time it looks like oil and water is when I leave it sitting unused for a long time. I have one old bottle that separated, but that one I bought in December 2013 and there's only a little left inside.

My bottles are all clear, but the liquid inside sticks to the side, so it looks white even if I roll it. When the liquid content level drops, the liquid on the sides takes a while to drip down and leaves the bottle looking white. The dropper stops being able to reach the liquid when it gets to a certain point, so I have two bottles on my counter now, one new full one and one older one with very little left inside. As I make room in the new bottle, I'm emptying the content of the older bottle into the new bottle. The old bottle, almost completely empty, is clear with patches of white stuck to the sides. The 2013 bottle is also clear with white patches stuck to the sides and the separated liquid in the bottom. I really need to throw that one out!

Respected Contributor

My bottle contents has always been white. Remember to shake the bottle each time before you use it. The dropper is too short to get the product at a certain level which Josie needs to fix.
Super Contributor

No difference at all. I bought it when it was first introduced and it looked the same as the bottle that came in my recent TSV. This stuff is PURE GOLD. So wish she would come out with a body product in this.

Respected Contributor

shechief, you are not imagining this, there was a thread here not too long ago on this subject. I did a search for it for you but I cant remember the wording in the title, maybe you can play around and find it if interested. Smile

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

On 10/8/2014 StyleIcon said: My bottle contents has always been white. Remember to shake the bottle each time before you use it. The dropper is too short to get the product at a certain level which Josie needs to fix.

I think she needs to fix that problem also. I get all of mine out but I have to shake it out into my hands.