Contributor
Good Evening My QVC Beauty DIVAS got a question? I'm a huge fan of All Josies products but I especially love her Argon Balm.Noticed it's very rarely on QVC but on her website only..I like too purchase several containers at a time enough to last a year and QVC has the best offers.Ive even bought of EBAY to get my supply so DIVAS and Josie PLEASE BRING BACK ARGON BALM 4 OZ.QVC DIVAS WHERE CAN I BUY IT
Honored Contributor

@DTRJPR Did I read your post correctly? I *thought* you said this item can be purchased on her website. So why not order there?

Respected Contributor

I got an email from Josie's website that she has a new Everything balm out now with tangerine oil added.

Honored Contributor

@DTRJPR , if you order it from her website, you get free s/h with all orders over $25.00.  If you wait, she also often does percentage off sales.

Contributor
QVC offers better prices you can often get 2 of The Argon Balms for the Price of One..I will definitely recheck Josies website...Thank You My QVC DIVAS
Occasional Contributor

I have Re: Josie Maran Argon Balm

I used to be a very big lover of Josie Maran but in 2020 noticed a big change in the direction she was headed.  I have been doing research on her and found that in 6/20, the new ownership of Josie Maran Cosmetics is Maran Taryn.  I find this very interesting.  I feel something is in the midst.

Honored Contributor

Re: I have Re: Josie Maran Argon Balm

@slhtrailblzr58 wrote:

I used to be a very big lover of Josie Maran but in 2020 noticed a big change in the direction she was headed.  I have been doing research on her and found that in 6/20, the new ownership of Josie Maran Cosmetics is Maran Taryn.  I find this very interesting.  I feel something is in the midst.

I didn't know she sold the company, but it shows online that Maran Taryn is the owner.  Hmmm.....

Respected Contributor

I think the question is , did she ever own it all ? or did investors have a large percentage , i never know how these companies work . Like Wen , does he own it or is a part owner ,, with his name attached. There isn't very many companies left , It sold , tatcha sold , the list goes on , and i would think  you would have to have investors to run large companies like that , i can't see Josie in it by herself . Any opinions on companies like these  ?

Honored Contributor

@slhtrailblzr58 wrote:

"Maran Taryn" - who/what is that?  Maran being Josie's last name - could that be a new name for the Company?  Maybe its a new name because the company is now jointly owned by Josie and someone else?  Going to have to Google it to find out.

Valued Contributor

@slhtrailblzr58 wrote:

Thank you for sharing your discovery, I appreciate you passing the info along!