Regular Contributor

I am finding that it is not easy to get the milk from the bottle (makes me wonder if the jar is full). I just purchase it and I have to squeeze at least 3 times just to get a little drop. Finally I decided its not worth it so I take out the tube and simply tap the bottle onto my hand. I like putting this on before my sunscreen but the hassle of trying to get it out isnt worth it. 

I am going to try the Loccitance products for my face.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Milk

[ Edited ]

@sue311There have been other complaints about The Milk Dropper. I bought 2 when on sale & I did not have a problem with the dropper or it not being full. I have to add with one sqweeze I get 2 good size drops. I do shake it well.

Super Contributor

I can't get it out of the dropper either, I am on my second bottle, I have to tap it out

Esteemed Contributor

This will sound 'dumb' but I didn't even look or use the dropper.  It's covered with white so I just swipe the outside of the "dropper" across my face in 3 or 4 small applications - like Josie does when she makes cat whiskers. 

Honored Contributor

@sue311I can't answer for Josie, but I can tell you I just did some research for an eye med I've been using for years and the company which once offered the product only in daily vials has started to offer it in a multi-dose tiny bottle.  

I detest that bottle!  First, it's difficult many days for me to apply sufficient pressure to get a drop for each eye and having to use that kind of pressure not only aggravates the arthritis in my right hand but it's very difficult for me to direct the medicine into my eye.  I've given it a fair trial (the last of my 6th bottle can be released in another two weeks, but I fully intend to ask my doctor to prescribe the vials. 

I'll find another way to do something good for the environment.  No one has said the bottle medicine has any other advantage over the vials I can use so much easier and accurately.

BTW-  with the bottles in question for me, whether they're brand new full or on their 30th day, the problem is the same.  My experience with most of Josie's products is that even when some think they're not full, they do seem to have full weight  I think that because I order auto-delivery always when it's offered and her products always last me until well after the next shipment arrives.  (As opposed to a drugstore product I tried which ended up costing  than Josie because it wasn't nearly as effective and had to be replaced too soon.)

Esteemed Contributor

@fthuntI must have spied on you because I apply Milk the sam as you.  Do you hum raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens sometime?Cat Wink  

I have been a repeat purchaser of Josie's Milk since it came out.  I haven't had one bottle where I could use the dropper to dispense the product. Since the dropper isn't really necessary for me to get a proper amount it's not a deal breaker for me to continue to purchase this fine moisturizer. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, it's a problem getting the dropper to fill with enough product to do the job.  It's even more challenging when the product gets near the bottom of the bottle.

I wish the bottle was clear so I could see what's still in there, or how much was even there when I started!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I'll leave the singing to Josie.........she does have a good voice!

For a 'clear' bottle of milk so you can see how much product you have left..........that's a strange request.   Is your refrigerator milk.....clear?

Frequent Contributor

I find that the Milk can be hard to get out but not overly so. I use it every night before Sleeping Nectar. 

Regular Contributor

@fthunt I have never thought of that. I will try that as well.