Frequent Contributor

I have been using Josie's line religiously for about a year now with no problems. I use Purity face wash but after that I do the Josie Maran Nirvana mist, Argon Milk, JM Face Butter and finish with the Argon oil. This has been my same routine for that amount of time. Within the last two weeks, after I apply the Milk I have a flush of red/heat on my face and it stings for about a solid minute then fades away. 

I have sensitive skin but have never had this reaction in that past year until recently. Wondering if anyone else has had a reaction like this? Curious if she has changed the formula?

Thanks in advance!

Trusted Contributor

I actually had a similiar problem with Purity. I used up an entire bottle & loved it. Then I got the super sized bottle & all of a sudden my face started breaking out with red dots- like a rash. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it. I didn't suspect the Purity because I'd used it for so long. But by trial & error I figured out that's what it was. Quit using it & no problems since.

Valued Contributor

Thats too much product to use all at once, thats my take. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Milk

[ Edited ]

I have the exact same issue, but it started from my first use of it--my face burns and stings.  I can't use Milk.

I use the regular argan oil instead. 

Valued Contributor

I can't use this product.  I tried it and it burned my face.  I gave it a fair shake...stopped and let my face clear up just in case I had something else going on.  When I reapplied I had the same reaction.

Super Contributor

Yes I was surprised to see a slight flushing that disappears.  I would like to know what ingredient in it causes that.

Use to use Purity but found that it was just too irritating to my eyes