Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Milk Allergic Reaction?

@Mystical, I have very sensitive skin and had an immediate reaction to a sample of the Argan Milk.  My face got bright red and was stinging terribly.

The good news is my face loves the argan oil and the argan oil light and my skin has never looked better.  I am Josie Maran from my face to the bottoms of my feet and the Milk is the only product I had a bad reaction to.

Honored Contributor

My reaction wasn't quite as severe, but after a few days of using the Argan Milk my cheeks felt irritated.  At first, I didn't want to believe the Argan Milk was the culprit, but it was the only new thing in my routine.  I stopped using it, returned to a previously used  moisturizer and my skin promptly returned to normal.  

Super Contributor

I broke out with little whiteheads.  Not using it on my face anymore.

Frequent Contributor

You know I had that problem also. I can use all the others though.

Honored Contributor

I've not used it before but it just shipped.... I'm surprised because everything I have of the Argan Oil is soothing and everything is pure.  I'm actually surprised to hear it has Citric Acid or Soduim Benzoate in it and will check ingredients from now on..... Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I couldn't use Josie's Argan Milk either. It made my face red, and dry patches. I use her Argan Oil with no problem.
Super Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I've not used it before but it just shipped.... I'm surprised because everything I have of the Argan Oil is soothing and everything is pure.  I'm actually surprised to hear it has Citric Acid or Soduim Benzoate in it and will check ingredients from now on..... Woman Frustrated

I know the way she presents it is very mis leading! Mothers milk is water and oil,so I made Argan milk! And a bunch of hash ingredients!

Frequent Contributor

I can't use the argan milk either as it breaks me out in red and itchy bumps. It also has propadenail(spelling) in it which is classified as a skin irritant! I use her argan oil light and like it.

Frequent Contributor

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I know the way she presents it is very mis leading! Mothers milk is water and oil,so I made Argan milk! And a bunch of hash ingredients!

I agree it's misleading and so is her chubby concealer and her body scrub-both have Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate in them which is a chemical suncreen!!!

QVC Customer Care