Frequent Contributor

Josie Maran Argan Mega Reserve

Has anyone noticed this product Josie maran Argan Reserve in the gold bottle has increased in price from January 2022 to $99 from $79.80/bottle....  OUCH! ...Showcased on 8/29/22

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Argan Mega Reserve

[ Edited ]

@Hoping for the best I haven't tried that product, so I would have no idea what it used to be.

That's pretty much how I shop although for things I buy frequently, I do keep track of prices -  noticed this morning that the cereal I repeat buy now costs slightly more than DOUBLE what I paid when I began buying that cereal just 2 years ago!

Your Josie product went up 25% which is huge. My cereal went up 100 % and it's a store brand!  Each box is an extra $2, but because I buy about a box a month, over the year, I'll be paying an extra $24.     for cereal!

Respected Contributor

Her products are a huge rip off. USDA cold pressed organic olive oil is all the same. I get a 8 oz bottle from Amazon for $17.

Argan Oil is not a miracle product. All it does is moisturize. It does not firm, tighten or prevent wrinkles. Josie and the Q hosts are very misleading. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i switched to a more affordable brand of argan oil

Cliganic   @ amazon

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

All I can say is there is a noticeable difference in the look of my skin without it.   And her regular argon oil is the best I have ever tried!

Trusted Contributor

Was the $79 a special price, like a TSV?  I know the last time I bought the special reserve (in June this year) it was also $99.

Trusted Contributor

hi @Pook 

I agree.  The argon milk serum definitely diminished my fine lines and wrinkles.  And when I have run out and quit using, they came back.  I love the products and pay whatever they charge.  LOL